Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving the group
I requested to leave the group early on today and have had no response to my leave form or any emails, please can someone get back to me with some info. Thanks xx
Please give me some info
if you don't mind me asking what group are you with ?
(02-11-2016, 11:20)country-gal Wrote: if you don't mind me asking what group are you with ?

Adultworks finest performers free daily pay 

Unsure if i want to leave now..
Why the change of heart? X
(02-11-2016, 11:26)tabooenglish Wrote: Why the change of heart? X

I want to try a different group with less people in as i feel this one has way to many people so is hard for them to keep up with us all.. these delays are doing my head in and as far as im aware other groups arent as badly affected
(02-11-2016, 11:25)Kiaxxx Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 11:20)country-gal Wrote: if you don't mind me asking what group are you with ?

Adultworks finest performers free daily pay 

Unsure if i want to leave now..

Things are just still a bit up in the air, I've thought about leaving too but reconned I might as well stay cause otherwise it'll be 2 weeks + till my next pay and I don'ttrust AW much now.. Sad

Just feel safer having DP fight for my money for me hahaha
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Yeh i'm thinking to just stay now but dont know how to cancel my request to leave if they're not replying to emails.
Worrying myself now lol
I think it would be in your interest to stay in the group. I think I read somewhere that people can't join other groups cause groups don't take other peoples' members?? Maybe someone else could make better sense of that haha.

Also if you left and were unable to join another group, there'd be the 20% VAT....
Yeh good point.
Im always doing things so hastily lol have emailed them letting them know i want to stay and to cancel my request hopefully all is ok

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving an AW Group? Lollipop 12 13,701 16-09-2017, 18:10
Last Post: _BrandiFoxx_
Exclamation leaving my group kelliebbw 14 16,407 01-04-2014, 10:45
Last Post: admin
  Leaving a group and going on my own? Curvysamxx 11 9,664 24-02-2014, 12:40
Last Post: Curvysamxx