Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency
Hi there I know I don't post much but I've had something serious happen in my family and need to see if anyone knows if theres some sort of way that I can get like 30 pound of my credits wired to me straight away?
I have plenty in my account but my mum is just been taken seriously ill and the hospital is a couple of hours away and this is my last resort.

I don't know if theres such thing, but is there any way that I can get like £30 of my credits wired to me now, or is there even a loan service on Adultwork that would loan me the £30 and they can take it out of my credits?

Sorry this sounds so stupid but I am at last resort and I just had to ask incase anyone could help me Sad
The link to your AW profile isn't working properley sweety so I don't think anyone would/could help if they can't see you are who you say you are. Please can you correct the link? And no, AW do not have a loan service or wire funds immediatley.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Join daily pay.
I'm with them and I WISH I had known about them earlier.
They send your money to your bank account the next day.

They only take 6% of your earnings and they also make more advertisement for you.
It's absolutely worth it!
I'll sort the link, I can't join DP I don't have enough feedback and probably never will because I never ask for it.
I heard you need 50 feedback or something http://www.adultwork.com/Jason2WildeXXX
can anyone send the link for daily pay thanks
(13-10-2014, 00:17)JasonWildeXXX Wrote: I'll sort the link, I can't join DP I don't have enough feedback and probably never will because I never ask for it.
I heard you need 50 feedback or something http://www.adultwork.com/Jason2WildeXXX

Jason, I thought the same as you, but actually you don't need 50 feedback after all, I joined at only 12 feedback, but it is at their discretion if they decide to accept you, they look at it on a case by case basis. I joined a few months ago and I know other performers who joined with less feedback. Hope you get sorted.
(15-10-2014, 06:57)37lizzie Wrote: can anyone send the link for daily pay thanks

www.adultwork.com/ViewGroup.asp?GroupID=17129

Sarah x x x
Oh great thank you Gina!

Instead of using the Dailypay option can you choose to just get paid when you need it?

Or do you need to select a regular payment like daily weekly monthly etc?
You don't have to be on daily pay, you can just draw down when you want or be paid every time you get a certain number of credits. I can't remember all the options.
30 credits (£21) - Payoneer - NOT WORTH IT
50 credits (£35) - a cheque - Realistically this is going to take weeks to arrive to you then you have to wait for it to clear
150 credits (£105)- a bank transfer which will be paid to you in three weeks. I transfer 1000 credits weekly (£700) and get paid every week now.