HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im new any advice welcome
Shocked 
Hi all
ive been a member for a few years but never really bothered with AW profile
after having some help from a good friend, im now a cam girl.
so any help and advice is more than welcome xxx
The best advice we can give you is to get on cam and try it. Once you've done a few shifts you'll have a better understanding of what works for you and what doesn't, and if there's any specific advice you'd like to ask for x
HI,
Ive done a few cam shows, and im loving it lol ive also been asked to do a cam to cam show but im really not sure if im set up correctly to do this . xxx
thank you
i have it sorted now.

how do i get the clients in, i had a really good day yesurday. but today it seems dead?
That;s just how it is with AW (most cam sites in fact), there are busy times, less busy times, and dead times. It's best to cam for as many hours as you can whenever you feel up to it x
Webcam work is really up and down and remember, this time of the month is just before payday for most people, so bound to be quiet. The good and the bad days will always balance out. On a bad day, I wouldn't waste your time sitting around waiting for them to come in, as you'll get really frustrated and fed up with the job easily. Log off and try again later. Also I find that having face pictures on your profile help x
Get yourself on twitter as well, my business has doubled since I did. You can set it so it tweets automatically when you log on to direct cam x
Hey Horny hun you should consider raising your rates. Most UK girls are above £2 for private. Don't sell yourself short x