Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Camming hours
Can anyone help me and tell me if theirs much traffic on web cam week days at 4am onwards? In just wondering I'd it's worth trying a early loggin as I have family commitments and can't always log on in the day and night
Thanks xxx
It varies, some people do really well on the night shift but others don't. I don't think there is guaranteed yes or no answer am afraid
I've never been online at 4am so couldn't possibly say for sure, however most of the traffic on A.W is from the UK and obviously most of the country is asleep at that time, especially on weekdays. Worth trying for a few nights though if you can't do any other times.
Not my area, of course, but I'd have thought you'd do well on the American sites as it's late evening over there at that time? I think 4am is midnight in NY and 9pm in LA, so prime time I'd have thought?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(10-03-2013, 22:57)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Not my area, of course, but I'd have thought you'd do well on the American sites as it's late evening over there at that time? I think 4am is midnight in NY and 9pm in LA, so prime time I'd have thought?

Hi

Would agree there - MyFreeCams.com site after midnight
Very busy - 200 in free room -
Aw I do early hours as well - both vary depending on
holidays, events etc

Anna x
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Not with aw no. Between 2am and 6am it's dead, for me anyway (not that I am online at that time very much). MyFreeCams.com picks up around 2am (it's about 9pm then for many guys in the US) x
I'm not even sure of the busy/dead hours here in the uk, i really should!
I'm up at 5.30am and online by around 6am...the cam section looks very quiet on there at that time but saying that, I don't think they are many UK girls online then so you could well be in demand.

I sometimes do free directIM at that time and I usually have someone come in who's just home from working nights.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Yeah, I mean, if I was up at that time for whatever reason I'd DEFINITELY be signed into cam, phone, or at least IM. You won't get much but whoever is about is bound to come to you. But I wouldn't wait up deliberately or choose aw over a US site at that time x
It's busy after 12 at midnight, I have tried in the past to stay up that late but couldn't do it and end up falling asleep on my laptop Lol