Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Groups Taking Advantage of Girls
[/quote]
And don't scam groups get shut down?

[/quote]

They should be.

Don't worry, I wasn't referring to you with regards to the 50% of something is better than 70% of nothing, but more to some of the other girls on AW who need a helping hand!
I know what you mean bab, and I do agree that there are (probably) tons of ladies on there that could do with a helping hand as it can be a confusing place! Big Grin xxx
At first i was happy i had the odd visit from them and the odd phone call in the first 2 weeks all seemed ok they flew me to portugal as they had promised, but then told me the flights would b taken out of my credits (which i was under the impression would be paid or by them)

all that aside the contact lasted all of a few weeks a month at most, I have had to shoot my own content as they are out of the country and unavailable which i have had to do to increase sales on my profile and for promotion purposes, i have tried to get in touch with them a long while ago to say i wasnt getting much business and needed help with promotion etc the response to this was that its been slow for every other girl in the group and eventually it would pick up ( this was after a number of attempts to contact them)

My main query here is can i leave the group and if i do after given the group notice will i be able to create a new profile on Adultwork and work of my own profile without being banned etc???

xxx
Jeeze... if it were me, I would probably just start again.

Shoot some new content, start a new profile, upload and just start working under a new name.

And as that would take a bit of time to set up, I would go about mailing ALL of my previous clients to let them know what my new name would be... I wouldn't explain why... I'd just say something like "look out for my amazing new profile when it starts in a few weeks time! All new content!!!"

I might even change my broadband provider so that I get a new IP address.

Yup... that is probably what I would do... decide on a new name, change broadband provider, get some new content ready, mail all my most valued regs to let them know my new name, then on the day my new broadband goes live, never sign in under my old profile again, but instead create a new one, upload all my content, load up £100 worth of credits so that I could set up featuring and just get going on it.

Unless one of your regs grasses you up, or you are silly enough to use any of the pics off your existing profile, I can't see how anyone would ever know?

Just so long as once your new broadband service starts you never sign in under the old profile again... not strictly kosher, but if I had tried to appeal to AW and they weren't being helpful, then that is what I would do.

And because I am a total bitch, I would mail all the other girls in the group and encourage them to do the same thing. Big Grin
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(11-07-2012, 18:34)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Jeeze... if it were me, I would probably just start again.

Shoot some new content, start a new profile, upload and just start working under a new name.

And as that would take a bit of time to set up, I would go about mailing ALL of my previous clients to let them know what my new name would be... I wouldn't explain why... I'd just say something like "look out for my amazing new profile when it starts in a few weeks time! All new content!!!"

I might even change my broadband provider so that I get a new IP address.

Yup... that is probably what I would do... decide on a new name, change broadband provider, get some new content ready, mail all my most valued regs to let them know my new name, then on the day my new broadband goes live, never sign in under my old profile again, but instead create a new one, upload all my content, load up £100 worth of credits so that I could set up featuring and just get going on it.

Unless one of your regs grasses you up, or you are silly enough to use any of the pics off your existing profile, I can't see how anyone would ever know?

Just so long as once your new broadband service starts you never sign in under the old profile again... not strictly kosher, but if I had tried to appeal to AW and they weren't being helpful, then that is what I would do.

And because I am a total bitch, I would mail all the other girls in the group and encourage them to do the same thing. Big Grin

But we wouldn't be able to verify ourselves on the new profile would we? Uploading ID too-would that be a problem when creating a new profile if the old profile is still active? xxx

Ah... yes... that might be difficult. Although I think only the phone number would be a problem?

If you verified with your passport last time, then verify with your driving license this time. All they want to know is, are you over 18 (DOB) what's your real name, and does the pic on your ID match the pics in your uploaded imaged. Everything else (license number, address... all that stuff) can all be blacked out.

And changing your phone number is as easy as popping onto O2.co.uk and requesting a PAYG sim card.

Have you not had a favourable response from AW then?

How many of the girls in the group are you in contact with? Do they all feel the same as you? If you can encourage them to complain to AW too then you might be more likely to be taken seriously... they might actually look at what he is doing for his money in terms of promoting your profiles.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(11-07-2012, 18:42)francesca19 Wrote: But we wouldn't be able to verify ourselves on the new profile would we? Uploading ID too-would that be a problem when creating a new profile if the old profile is still active? xxx

I would delete all the content on your old profile, including photos and personal telephone no's / bank details etc. maybe even change it to seeking services.

Not sure how much control you have on your own profile

Sarah x x x
Sorry I havent been able to get back to the PM's and posts in this thread yet but its the holidays here in Northern Ireland.

Dont do anything with the profile until I can review the situation to see what our next step forward is with this and to help the other members if they need/want it.

Should be able to get back to the PM's tomorrow.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Okay this is what has happened

I have fran in my group with a new profile; AW know EXACTLY what is going on & she won't be working under her old profile until this is sorted. Oh and we're on the front page tomorrow - WIN!

She may or may not retrieve her old profile & credits intact; we shall see

Watch this space
(12-07-2012, 11:39)wife4rent Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 18:42)francesca19 Wrote: But we wouldn't be able to verify ourselves on the new profile would we? Uploading ID too-would that be a problem when creating a new profile if the old profile is still active? xxx

I would delete all the content on your old profile, including photos and personal telephone no's / bank details etc. maybe even change it to seeking services.

Not sure how much control you have on your own profile

Sarah x x x

When you are in a group with a psycho for a manager you have ZERO control

Don't forget girlies - the GM can do ANYTHING they like to your profile; even when I was logged in as her I was not able to transfer her funds as he has it set that way

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I being taken advantage of? LittleMexxx 7 6,546 24-10-2013, 19:53
Last Post: Miss-Trust