Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!! I am going to LOSE MY PROFILE in 48 Hours!!!!
HELP HELP HELP  -- URGENT!!   Last night I got a Text Message from AdultWork (well?  Hmmm?  It says it is from AdultWork??  But I don't really know for sure?)

And it reads as follows:

Dear User;  in compliance with new legal guidelines. we're now requiring completion of KYC verification to maintain your profile visibility.  Visit https://forms.kycaid.com/e038f6100f43e44...d6e8f63f64

What is this all about?  I am SO SCARED of losing my profile on AW?  When I click on the KYC link its asking me for my National Insurance Number,  and apparently if I do not fill in my National Insurance Number, name, address, Passport,  and ALL details,  I will lose my AW account within 48 Hours??  

I cannot reply to this Text from AdultWork (?)  if indeed it IS AdultWork??  And the number this Text comes from is 238589675

Below is a screenshot I took of the kycaid.com site last night... But now (Monday) it doesn't seem to be working?  I just get "Error" now??  

SO terrified of losing my Profile?  Has anyone else had this text?

And do Adultwork TEXT US on our Work-Phones ??    Normally they just Email me if there is a problem.  

Thanks everyone x

Attached Files Image(s)

Panic all over - It was SPAM
This is more than likely a scam, I hope you didn't provide any log in details.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

AdultWork would never contact you like this and they certainly would never ask for your National Insurance Number. All correspondence from them is via email. In addition, to prove it was from them, they would place a copy on your profile which only you would see the moment you log in. If you receive correspondence in any other way, please don't reply or send any sensitive info, as I guarantee it's not them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working days & hours within profile or not? screamingskull 1 5,173 22-03-2013, 23:46
Last Post: Anita ~ britishmilf