Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW blogs
AW seem to have dropped all blogs bar the Women. Anyone know if this is an editorial decision or just another cock-up?
My Lucy and Hubby blogs are still showing on my couples profile David.

Lucy.
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(08-08-2011, 05:56)lucy7 Wrote: My Lucy and Hubby blogs are still showing on my couples profile David.

Lucy.
Strange, I only have the 'Latest' & 'Women' tabs showing for the last couple of days.
I'm using Firefox 5.0 as my default browser and it was fine last week. Huh
Solved. AW Cookie problem, flushed the browser cache and all the tabs are back.
Did you lose all your cookies, or did you just do the AW ones?
(09-08-2011, 13:22)SassyAnn Wrote: Did you lose all your cookies, or did you just do the AW ones?
I just deleted the AW cookie at first Ann. Then checked that worked after logging back in to AW. I do run ccleaner once a week to clean out the cache, but the AW one I had in the protected section, so decided to clean them all out.
Its a bit of a pain if you can't remember your various logins and passwords though!

Well, you gave me an idea and I cleaned out my cookies for one website, and hey presto!, it works again!
I was dubious cos I thought you had to clean them all out, but it's great to be able to do it for just the website you're having problems with!
Does anyone else get fed up reading the blogs from the same girls all the time.

No names, no pack drill ............. you will know who I am talking about if you read them regularly.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(09-08-2011, 20:54)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Does anyone else get fed up reading the blogs from the same girls all the time.

No names, no pack drill ............. you will know who I am talking about if you read them regularly.

I hate the poor fiction of their erotic encounters,LL. where all their clients have six packs / finest champagne / large cock / large disposable income. Perm any of the list.

I wrote a wordpress blog for a number of years so tend to have a critical opinion of blogs that are just poor works of a fevered imagination, rather then an insight into someone's life and feelings.

Even allowing for AW blogs to be nothing more then a marketing tool to increase business. It always bemuses me when girls write of their sexual exploits in swingers clubs or on holiday. Boasting about giving it away for free and then expecting the readers to spend their hard earned for the same privilege is a little bizarre.

(09-08-2011, 22:27)davidseven Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 20:54)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Does anyone else get fed up reading the blogs from the same girls all the time.

I hate the poor fiction of their erotic encounters,LL. where all their clients have six packs / finest champagne / large cock / large disposable income. Perm any of the list.

I wrote a wordpress blog for a number of years so tend to have a critical opinion of blogs that are just poor works of a fevered imagination, rather then an insight into someone's life and feelings.

Even allowing for AW blogs to be nothing more then a marketing tool to increase business. It always bemuses me when girls write of their sexual exploits in swingers clubs or on holiday. Boasting about giving it away for free and then expecting the readers to spend their hard earned for the same privilege is a little bizarre.

I use my blogs as a kind of diary of thoughts and as I know a lot of my regs read them I sometimes include things that I know they would like to hear, because I want them to know that I am thinking of them. I try not to be too bias or ott about anyone, although sometimes it serves a purpose to talk about an emotional state. I have one client who likes to have his roll play talked about, but I try to keep those to a minimum, or I think it loses it's impact and worth, as an insight to who I am.