Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment System
Hi,
Can anyone help me understand the adultwork payment system? I am simply at a loss to understand it- I currently have 128 credits I have tried to transfer them to my UK bank account but it won't let me because it's saying I need 150 credits and it is also going to charge me 42 credits to transfer it- I was under the impression that UK bank transfers are free? I have also looked for information regardinf payments on thisforum and have read about others transfering a lot less credits to uk banks- why am I having to have a minium of 150 credits to transfer. It simply makes no sense to me. I also tried alternative ways to transfer the credits- via payoneer account this also seems to incur a high amount of transfer fee- but when I go through the whole process- and click on transfer it says it has been transferred- but then there is no history on the transfer history page. Would somebody be so kind as to run me through the process step by step as I am really struggling to grasp the payment system and the best way to proceed and I can't seem to find any information that is relevant to my problems anywhere.
Many thanks,
Jess
You can't request payment till the credits have matured (takes 24 hours).When you are on your credits statement page you will see next to each entry when you can transfer.You could also think about joining a group and getting daily pay.I do this and wish i had done it years ago.......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • admin
(18-06-2017, 04:51)Mistress_Silk Wrote: You can't request payment till the credits have matured (takes 24 hours).When you are on your credits statement page you will see next to each entry when you can transfer.You could also think about joining a group and getting daily pay.I do this and wish i had done it years ago.......x

How do you go about getting daily pay? thanks x
Hi, its here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello,
Thank you so much for your help- just one last question- I have set up the daily pay now- so I have 128 credits and I am waiting for them to get back to me that the daily pay is set up, when this is sorted am I right in thinking on the first day after my daily pay is set up- I will get payment of my current balance of 128 credits? And do you know how long it normally takes them to confirm the set up? 
Thank you 
Jess
Hi, if it was earned before today then it'll be sent today. If earned today then sent tomorrow yes.

I would suspect it will be completed by end of today.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4