Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Accident or design ?.
(29-01-2016, 05:40)Nova70 Wrote:
(28-01-2016, 14:35)lucyloo Wrote: I was looking for part time work and answered an advert on one of the social networking pages... Ended up being webcamming on AW. My partner said I was too chicken to do it, so I did lol. Was the biggest scam tho... I was in a group and wasn't even allowed to see my own profile. When I wanted to go online I just signed in through JCI. Soon ditched hat and started my own profile!!

You say your partner didn't think you'd have the nerve but have you surprised yourself as well ?.

Very much so! When I first started I was so shy and self conscious about it all. I wouldn't show my face at all. Now I don't care lol. If you'd asked me if I'd ever webcam I'd have been horrified at the mere thought of it lol!
I love it. I don't do it purely for the money but if the money stops being so good i won't cam and will move purely to video production. I'm a post grad and left a blue chip company to do this so there have always been other options Smile
(01-02-2016, 22:55)lucyloo Wrote:
(29-01-2016, 05:40)Nova70 Wrote:
(28-01-2016, 14:35)lucyloo Wrote: I was looking for part time work and answered an advert on one of the social networking pages... Ended up being webcamming on AW. My partner said I was too chicken to do it, so I did lol. Was the biggest scam tho... I was in a group and wasn't even allowed to see my own profile. When I wanted to go online I just signed in through JCI. Soon ditched hat and started my own profile!!

You say your partner didn't think you'd have the nerve but have you surprised yourself as well ?.

Very much so! When I first started I was so shy and self conscious about it all. I wouldn't show my face at all. Now I don't care lol. If you'd asked me if I'd ever webcam I'd have been horrified at the mere thought of it lol!

Yes funny isn't it the unexpected turns our lives can take, I can only imagine what a daunting prospect it must have been that very first time and wondering if you've made the right choice, clearly for you it was.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

(01-02-2016, 23:12)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I love it. I don't do it purely for the money but if the money stops being so good i won't cam and will move purely to video production. I'm a post grad and left a blue chip company to do this so there have always been other options Smile

That probably makes you our first "by design" as it's a conscious career choice, without mentioning figures how does it compare to the salary at that blue chip company.

(01-02-2016, 21:28)Charliescarlet Wrote: I knew a few models that did webcamming so I signed up braved my first night earnt a fair ammount. Ive never really looked back, I do what I want when I want and I really genuinly have a great time camming, I've always enjoyed the fact that guys wank over me so what more of a confidence boost than camming I hope to be able to do this for a long time and thank you Sally above for making me believe I can even when I am a little older. Smile

Id say this was the best job in the world, no matter the stigma of what others might think.

I really like the fact that people are saying that they love what they do, I have a reasonably good job and it's certainly better than digging a ditch but I wouldn't say that I loved it, stigma ? I don't think so, more a failure to understand that the sex industry virtual or real world exists to satisfy a demand and that demand is always going to exist.

(02-02-2016, 06:09)Nova70 Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 23:12)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I love it. I don't do it purely for the money but if the money stops being so good i won't cam and will move purely to video production. I'm a post grad and left a blue chip company to do this so there have always been other options Smile

That probably makes you our first "by design" as it's a conscious career choice, without mentioning figures how does it compare to the salary at that blue chip company.
 Well i'm doing this arent i Wink
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to xKatieBabyx for this post:
  • sarahxxx, SwingingMilf
(02-02-2016, 06:42)xKatieBabyx Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 06:09)Nova70 Wrote:

Well i'm doing this arent i Wink
Enough said..........

Seeing as my main occupation was paying the bills I wanted some extra money coming in to fund my naughty retirement. Being so very flexible and being able to chose who I wish to see is great for me. 

Having started in 2010 I've never looked back and thoroughly enjoyed meeting some wonderful people x
Absolutely by design did I venture into sex work 20 years ago when working as a flight attendant which I loved but I just loved the full time domination more than the part time strutting through airports in a sexy red uniform!
(04-02-2016, 11:45)Scarlet Redd Wrote: Seeing as my main occupation was paying the bills I wanted some extra money coming in to fund my naughty retirement. Being so very flexible and being able to chose who I wish to see is great for me. 

Having started in 2010 I've never looked back and thoroughly enjoyed meeting some wonderful people x

Yes the flexibility being able to decide when you work and for how long is an aspect several wgs have told me they really like about the job. I'm hoping for a naughty retirement as well so lets hope the pension fund performs well enough for me to be a dirty old man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accident Prone Emily of Halifax 5 6,356 21-05-2011, 23:48
Last Post: zoekent