Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Artwork on Adultwork? Asking the guys too! :)
You could do a movie of yourself as you paint your feet then split it up into 3 or 4 parts. The foot fet guys would love that
Good idea! I best get practicing lol, the one thing I've never mastered is painting my nails Big Grin
(12-03-2013, 15:39)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Perhaps there is a market, but do you really want to blur the boundaries between your personal and professional life like that? x

I dunno... art is art is art is art.... there are plenty of well known artists who have had very odd beginnings? In fact, if anything it makes you more edgy?

And tones of renowned artists have dabbled in erotica.... jeeze, the entire renaissance movement is pretty well based on it! We don't tend to think of nudes in art as erotica, but that is what it very often is, and deliberately so.

I don't see a contradiction, to be honest.

I think artists should walk a different road and be unconventional... it adds authenticity and uniqueness to their work. Any one with a modicum of dexterity can paint... being an artist is different. Ones art is shaped by ones life experience... and I think being a cam girl is a perfectly valid experience for a budding young artist! Definitely not middle of the road! haha!

Artists shouldn't be ashamed of who and what they are, they should celebrate it through their work. If your work does not reflect who you are then it is fake and contrived and not art at all... just painting.

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I think my ageplay portraits might be pushing it a bit, but I still want to give it a go.
I get where you're coming from Trinny, and indeed this sort of environment would certain open up a whole new vista on which to paint... so to speak. Maybe I am old school about it but i feel like a person's art (whatever form it takes) is like a piece of their soul. Personally I just wouldn't want to put that on display in a place where much depends on NOT being you, and sometimes in fact being the opposite. Besides which, does a guy coming to a camsite to wank off, really want to see it?. I honestly think the body painting could work though - you could go down the lines of WAM too which is always very popular x
Am I being completely thick, what's WAM? Lol.

It's been a long night.
Wet & Messy Big Grin
Oohhhhhh, silly me!

That is actually something I always liked the idea of...

Anyone remember the kids TV show Get Your Own Back? I'm almost certain it has spawned a generation of sploshers Big Grin
I'd guess that abstraction might be inappropriate?

But erotica would be totally in keeping... and commissions I can imagine possibly doing well?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Ideas for you...

1) Get different colour tester pots. Then do a video of you pouring each pot of paint over you, ideally dressed in a black pvc catsuit so it enhances the colour of the paints. Then you cam smear all the colours in together. You could also sell prints of you and add the pics to your private gallery Big Grin

2) Are you any good at applying makeup and doing hair? If yes you mentioned about photography. You could offer a full service (ooeerrr), Makeup, Hair and a photo session.