Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BE AWARE OF A SCAMMER - DO NOT ALLOW HER INTO YOUR GROUP ON AW & Scammed us £3,000
Just as a pre warning, I have no idea how to go about informing all AW groups but we daily paid one of our girls yesterday it was suppose to be £33 but the decimal point went amiss (I KNOW STUPID) and she was paid £3,300!!!!

Realising the error we asked the bank to stop the payment but as its a bill payment they can only ask her bank to return it without pressing hard. I asked her to return it however she is now claiming we owe it to her - of course this isn't the case and can prove this with bank statements, credit transfer sheet, her credit statement, text message & whatsapp message -I have stopped her logging into her profiles (CREAMXPIEXCHLOE  & CREAMXPIEXCOUPLE), contacted the police & will be bringing her to court.

I am concerned she can get on AW again, on a new profile, enter another group and potentially scam them too.

I thought I would let you all know in case you come across her - Terrible piece of work. 

I'm also 26 weeks pregnant, I run a happy group of ladies who work on AW safely, get paid on time for all the work they do. We are only a year old certainly don't have 3k to throw around when its needed to pay our hard working girls!!!!

Thanks for listening,

Rebecca - OTR xx

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
BE AWARE OF A SCAMMER - DO NOT ALLOW HER INTO YOUR GROUP ON AW & Scammed us £3,000 - by OTRManagement - 24-08-2018, 12:14