Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment System
Hi,
Can anyone help me understand the adultwork payment system? I am simply at a loss to understand it- I currently have 128 credits I have tried to transfer them to my UK bank account but it won't let me because it's saying I need 150 credits and it is also going to charge me 42 credits to transfer it- I was under the impression that UK bank transfers are free? I have also looked for information regardinf payments on thisforum and have read about others transfering a lot less credits to uk banks- why am I having to have a minium of 150 credits to transfer. It simply makes no sense to me. I also tried alternative ways to transfer the credits- via payoneer account this also seems to incur a high amount of transfer fee- but when I go through the whole process- and click on transfer it says it has been transferred- but then there is no history on the transfer history page. Would somebody be so kind as to run me through the process step by step as I am really struggling to grasp the payment system and the best way to proceed and I can't seem to find any information that is relevant to my problems anywhere.
Many thanks,
Jess

Messages In This Thread
Payment System - by FelicityTW - 18-06-2017, 03:40
RE: Payment System - by Mistress_Silk - 18-06-2017, 04:51
RE: Payment System - by FelicityTW - 18-06-2017, 08:04
RE: Payment System - by admin - 18-06-2017, 12:09
RE: Payment System - by FelicityTW - 18-06-2017, 13:45
RE: Payment System - by admin - 18-06-2017, 17:31