Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
(16-01-2018, 12:54)LisaAW Wrote: Ok, I edited my post as yes it was abrupt and I am sorry for that, I have had 6 days of stress because of this.
You are wrong, my profile was deleted from LTDP and I am currently going through the process on my new profile of being reverified. Once that has happened I am joining a new group which is not high risk and have been accepted, so therefore that makes your and mias comments not entirely true. That being said they still might decide not  to reverify me, I am completely stuck in limbo atm.
  However like I said I am sorry for my abrupt message but I am, as well and many others under extreme stress, we have rent and mortgages to pay and dependants. The wording that mia was saying is what ltdp was saying in emails about being high risk and as a result this is causing confusion, AW have told me as long as my documents are verified that I am who I say I am I am not high risk.. what she said is therefore a coincidence so for that I am sorry as well.

.. I have sent you a private message to you both to apologise for being rude it wasnt right.  No matter how tired I am it doesnt excuse me taking it out on anyone else.
I had someone from LTDP join and they got rejected from verification and deleted that is why I was asking the question and I got emailed from adultwork directly stating these facts (talking about the members profile):

Accordingly your membership, as a result of being a member with the group 'LESS TALK - DAILY PAY / HAPPY NEW YEARS' is now being monitored for recurrences of such activity or any other breach of the Site's Terms of Use.

When you joined that group, you agreed to be responsible against any actions of your group manager or any of its members. Therefore, you are held responsible as well for any actions within that group and a warning is now recorded against your name too (High-Risk membership).

You should be aware that from now and for the next three months, your whole activity on http://AdultWork.com is monitored. For this extra work an Advisor fee is due. ANY breach of the Terms of Use (http://www.adultwork.com/Terms.asp) will result in your membership being terminated. Any subsequent registrations will also be refused.

As noted in the Terms page, which you agreed to upon joining AdultWork.com, without limiting other remedies, we may at any time suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide access to the Site without reason or notice to you.

We will not deliberate with you regarding updates of the Terms and Conditions, however you can be reassured they are there and updated for good reason.

If you wish to remain a member, you need to get it right first time, every time.

We appreciate your custom and look forward to working with you.

If you feel that this is beyond reasonability for you, please don't continue your activity on AdultWork.com.

This is unfortunate as this is the requirement.

If you intend to leave the group 'LESS TALK - DAILY PAY / HAPPY NEW YEARS' you may re register independently but for the next 3 months you will be monitored within the controlled monitored section, as stated above.'

Thank you for your cooperation.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mia__camgirl for this post:
  • L2018

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers - by mia__camgirl - 16-01-2018, 16:16

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,507 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,295 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 41,569 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,072 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins