Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something wrong?
I don't really know how to explain it, but I really admire a woman's body. I know all men do but I think I might be one who admire a women's body a little more than most average men. I masturbate daily to rid my naughty thoughts so I can concentrate on things during the day. I masturbate first thing in the morning and before sleep and I have been doing this for a number of years. Though his method has worked out to keep my cock down during the day, my interest in woman have not changed for the past years. In fact, I feel my fetish are still growing, and I continue to awaken new fetishes. 

One of my early fetish is feet. From looking to touching, and smelling them, I just happen to love feet. Another is face fucking and cock gagging, it is another category that would greatly turn me on just thinking about it. Just who would reject a woman sucking and gagging down your cock. Next on the list is pussy smelling, before I have sex with a lady I always request a sniff between her legs. I want to remember her scent. My list can go on further but I cut it short here.

My preference in woman is also very wide. No nationality, age or specific appearance requirements as long as not too ugly. I see their own personality and features as individual assets. During my college days, I used to have sexual fantasies of my female tutor. At the barbara's the dude that cuts my hair, his wife is a well proportioned European lady with tanned skin, I get a lot of sexual images of her when she looks over at me with seducing eyes. I go to an oriental restaurant and the pretty Asian ladies give me another set of thoughts. Don't get the wrong idea, I am not viewing woman as sex objects and I would never force a woman, but are the constant thoughts normal? How often is it for a woman to have sexual thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
Something wrong? - by guest - 21-01-2016, 18:25
RE: Something wrong? - by xKatieBabyx - 21-01-2016, 20:00
RE: Something wrong? - by MissSophieGreen - 22-01-2016, 09:27
RE: Something wrong? - by Nova70 - 22-01-2016, 11:04
RE: Something wrong? - by guest - 23-01-2016, 19:25
RE: Something wrong? - by annabelle - 25-01-2016, 12:20
RE: Something wrong? - by guest - 26-01-2016, 15:16
RE: Something wrong? - by 1hornylass - 27-01-2016, 01:37
RE: Something wrong? - by abbiexox - 27-01-2016, 11:26