Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I start a group if im already an aw member and daily pay??
Hi
I have told some friends about the site and we have agreed I will make a group for us being the admin of the group (about 10 friends and hopefully getting more) They all work full time so have no time to update profiles pictures etc so im going to be doing all of that and taking charge of that side of things for a small fee out of what they earn. I already have a profile as a webcam girl which im verified on and in the adult work finest performers group. Can I make a group account on that account or will i need to make a new account?

also what's the situation with daily pay on groups??
thanks
Indiana

Messages In This Thread
Can I start a group if im already an aw member and daily pay?? - by indiannaxrose - 24-03-2013, 17:47

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member of a group won't allow me to log in to aw?! BellaBachelli 2 5,426 13-01-2017, 13:11
Last Post: admin
  Advice on good daily pay group to join? English-Emily 3 7,132 11-01-2017, 00:48
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  more then one finest workers daily pay group Mia_Starlight 4 8,389 18-10-2016, 23:47
Last Post: admin
  Trasfering member to Group Administrator adultissys 1 5,971 06-02-2013, 14:01
Last Post: missdemeanour