Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there rules for posting old pictures in profiles?
(25-01-2017, 19:15)Ana_X Wrote: She's not breaking any rules in posting old pictures of herself, more so in the case of those with professional pictures. It could be construed as slightly misleading, sure, but if you want to see a recent picture of a service provider - just ask them. More than likely they'll have some in their private gallery to view.

Oh of course I forgot about the private galleries - which I have viewed when my interest is high.
Anytime I have asked that question about "accuracy" of their photos, the response was never friendly if there even was one.

I suppose for me I expect a level of transparency among members because if someone deliberately posts 10 year old pics and does not provide free chat or galleries then I would consider that more than just slightly misleading. This is just my opinion and I will continue to be disappointed at having to spend so much time checking the veracity of a members images if they have posted them.

Thank you for your reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there rules for posting old pictures in profiles? - by pdjames415 - 26-01-2017, 00:08