Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there rules for posting old pictures in profiles?
Am the only person who has been strongly attracted to a model based on the primary pic used only to find the person in free chat or group or private is many years older than the pictures they posted, or much heavier?? Live View has definitely been a step forward in filtering out members who look totally different, but I would like to know if there are rules for this, and if not why not?

Somewhat related to this is the apparent lack of functionality of the AW website to truly filter members from your default view. I end up adding a model to my Hot list and then notes say `nothing like their pics' - which is a totally inefficient way to manage your playmates. I know custom search can be created but these have not been very useful. I don't understand why that search interface has to be so complicated and full of limitations.

Thanks in advance for any comments/feedback and information.

Cheers

PS - I could attach many examples of my first topic, but I respect everyone's privacy. This post was prompted by a `new' model I found where the 2 pictures in her main profile are at least 10+ years apart and I feel this sort of thing needs to be reported somehow. Maybe there is and I just don't know it lol

Messages In This Thread
Are there rules for posting old pictures in profiles? - by pdjames415 - 25-01-2017, 16:59