Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there rules for posting old pictures in profiles?
Over editing into freakish barbie shapes is just shooting oneself in the foot. Anyone who enters their cam is likely to experience disappointment straight away because they've set a false standard for them to expect, one that physically can't be met. Also there is reverse to this phenomenon. I know of ladies on AW with less than polished photos that don't do them justice at all. I think anyone doing this full time should have a quality shoot (that is my personal opinion based on what has worked for me) and also upload natural photos too. If I was an AW client I wouldn't get so hung up on the main profile photo though. Checking feedback must also be of some use in this area? An abundance of recent positive reviews must mean the photos are a relatively decent representation of what the model really looks like, otherwise surely someone would say something - and should!! Subscribing to a private gallery is fun and you get to sift through and get a far better idea of what to expect. Obviously not if it's a very small gallery, but a gallery of hundreds of pics can't possibly ALL be misleading.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there rules for posting old pictures in profiles? - by BeautifulBADGirl - 25-04-2018, 12:44