Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

2 very good reasons why
Here are 2 very good reasons why you should never get on the wrong side of a Geordie bird

http://news.aol.co.uk/uk-news/story/woma...k3%7C71027

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ttack.html

But your lucky guys I am not from Wrekenton though
oh no biting balls off yuck
She must have been very pissed and very pissed off!
THE SOUND OF MEN SHIFTING UNCOMFORTABLY IN THEIR CHAIRS BUT NOT DARING TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU EMILY IS BOTH SILENT AND DEAFENING AT THE SAME TIME!
aww hicky emily is a pussycat
Lolos right Hicky I am a pussycat and have been known to purr at times
lol Emily, no wonder those dogs are frisky around you x
The worst thing that I heard about was when I was a special constable for west midlands police. An officer told me that the control room had a call for an emergency. When asked what was wrong a woman answered on the other end saying "nothing yet, but if you don't come soon my cheating bastard boyfriend will most likely die. Police and ambulance arrived at an address and found out that the mans girlfriend had told him she wanted to be kinky and tie him to the bed, so natural he let her. Once he was all tied up she told him that she knew about the affair that he had been having and went out of the room. she soon returned with a pair of curling tongues and plugged them into the wall. once hot she inserted them up his backside and left him there.

Don't you ladies get any ideas!!! Smile
Thanks Dark - I now need to go to hospital having read your post. I need to have my toes surgically straightened after that!!!
(19-07-2011, 14:48)monty69 Wrote: Thanks Dark - I now need to go to hospital having read your post. I need to have my toes surgically straightened after that!!!

it made me cringe a bit