Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacting dailypay
I've still not been paid does anyone have an email for dailypay? Thanks x
(10-01-2017, 21:20)BellaBachelli Wrote: I've still not been paid does anyone have an email for dailypay? Thanks x

They are not answering, have emailed them 3 times over the week, nothing.  Really not sure what is going on but it would be nice if we were informed.
Whatttt??!! That's insane! Can no one get trough? There must be someone who knows something?
They've just done a group transfer on my acc but only for £15 something? Left the test in there. Strangeee
Hi, replied to email.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks very much. Should I expect further delays this week or was it just a one off where it was overlooked?
Hi, no delays nothing was overlooked. Everything was fine.

If you dont meet the min then no funds will be sent.

Once min met of £50 not 50 credits, then funds will be sent.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Ok thanks. There was almost 150 credits in there Monday evening and I already had some before then took out so I was confused as that would of met the min?
Hi is there a problem with payments? you have been taking money out of my account but i have not received a penny
Hi,

Bell - 150 sounds like the AW balance. Daily earnings show here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

Northern - staff are on at the moment so unable to check right now but I would hazard a guess at inactive account? I know cb earnings were added as I done them but I didnt see any AW. Will be checking and sending today though.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4