Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pay on request - ADMIN
Hi there quick question! I've been requesting a certain amount of credits the last couple days but i never get the full amount i asked for. I only get some of my credits transferred to my bank account and the rest is left in my AW account. Could you please tell me why this is? Thanks x
Could it be something to do with that credits need 24 hours to mature before being able for withdrawl so if you make 100 credits from midnight until 6am, then put a request in at 7am same day only the credits you earned up until 7am the day before would be available to withdraw out for a transfer? xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnnabelleCollins for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(02-01-2017, 13:05)AnnabelleCollins Wrote: Could it be something to do with that credits need 24 hours to mature before being able for withdrawl so if you make 100 credits from midnight until 6am, then put a request in at 7am same day only the credits you earned up until 7am the day before would be available to withdraw out for a transfer? xx

Aww really? That must be it then. So whatever i have earned today, 11am until 2pm, i would have to wait until tomorrow after 2pm to receive those? xx
(02-01-2017, 14:11)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 13:05)AnnabelleCollins Wrote: Could it be something to do with that credits need 24 hours to mature before being able for withdrawl so if you make 100 credits from midnight until 6am, then put a request in at 7am same day only the credits you earned up until 7am the day before would be available to withdraw out for a transfer? xx

Aww really? That must be it then. So whatever i have earned today, 11am until 2pm, i would have to wait until tomorrow after 2pm to receive those? xx

Yes had the same query a while back and it is down to that they are only paying out on matured credits now.  It takes 24hrs from time that credits were made before AW releases them for transfer, if you have a look at your statement and click on transfer request it shows you how much is available for transfer.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(02-01-2017, 15:22)Ms Dee Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 14:11)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

Yes had the same query a while back and it is down to that they are only paying out on matured credits now.  It takes 24hrs from time that credits were made before AW releases them for transfer, if you have a look at your statement and click on transfer request it shows you how much is available for transfer.

Aww that's great thank you Smile Glad i can see how much is available for transfer now, won't confuse me so much! lol xx