Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on POR not been paid?
Hey, i put a request in on Monday but still haven't been paid. Has anyone else had any problems with POR this week? xx
Hard to say at the moment! Put in a request last night. Nothing as of yet
(21-12-2016, 15:46)tabooenglish Wrote: Hard to say at the moment! Put in a request last night. Nothing as of yet

I've just put in another this afternoon. Thought maybe I done the last one wrong or something. Never usually this late in :/ Let me know if you get yours xx
(21-12-2016, 16:48)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(21-12-2016, 15:46)tabooenglish Wrote: Hard to say at the moment! Put in a request last night. Nothing as of yet

I've just put in another this afternoon. Thought maybe I done the last one wrong or something. Never usually this late in :/ Let me know if you get yours xx

I usually get mine a few hours after putting it in but today nothing so far.
Yeah sure, will let you know x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(21-12-2016, 17:00)Ms Dee Wrote:

Yeah same here. Maybe there's a lot of girls requesting so it's taking a bit longer. In that case I've just put myself right to the back of the list lol xx
(21-12-2016, 17:43)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(21-12-2016, 17:00)Ms Dee Wrote:

Yeah same here. Maybe there's a lot of girls requesting so it's taking a bit longer. In that case I've just put myself right to the back of the list lol xx
What time did you put request in? Hope it's in soon I've still presents to buy :O lol xx
I did mine last night at maybe 11pm ish x x
Still nothing in mine Sad xx
Nor mine. Not been 24 hours for me yet though