Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Deactivated when removed from group. Sale items terminated. Please Help!
Hello! 

I joined a group a few months back, i decided i wanted to leave so i asked my group manager to remove me. She removed me from the group but then i noticed that my profile had been deactivated and all my sale items had been terminated. I have now been reactivated but i have lost 600+ active listings. Once i logged back into my profile to check if they had been saved in my sales matrix i found nothing and have no trace of these listings to restart them. I have gone through the help portable and submitted the correct form to have the listings put back onto my account but for some reason adultwork can not find any listings and do not understand the nature of my issue. Im unsure how to sort this as i have been advised to relist the items but obviously i will be subject to paying the 1.20 fee per listing. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!  Heart
I'm a bit confused here, when did adultwork start charging us to list items we have for sale?

Have you received replies from a person or just an automated respond referring you back to the help centre?

If you've just got an automated one then keep mailing them until you get a person replying to you. Sometimes you have to be persistent with them.

X
They don't charge you 1.20 per listed item, they charge you 35% of the sold item value.
I have been charged 1.20 per listing for the past 6/7 months now it use to be free but if u list over 100 items they then start charging you per listing. This is why im so upset as i had 600 items :/ Does noone else get charged past 100 items then is it just me? XD
(15-12-2016, 16:48)Ana_X Wrote: They don't charge you 1.20 per listed item, they charge you 35% of the sold item value.

They have been charging me 1.20 per listing for ages money always get deducted from my credit history as excess listing fee. It only happens past 100 items. Am i not suppose to be charged this then? adultwork have never mentioned its incorrect to me when i asked previously why i was being charged.  Huh
(15-12-2016, 18:16)amelia-fox Wrote:
(15-12-2016, 16:48)Ana_X Wrote: They don't charge you 1.20 per listed item, they charge you 35% of the sold item value.

They have been charging me 1.20 per listing for ages money always get deducted from my credit history as excess listing fee. It only happens past 100 items. Am i not suppose to be charged this then? adultwork have never mentioned its incorrect to me when i asked previously why i was being charged.  Huh

Even when I did resell via AW I never listed the same amount that you're turning over so maybe they do charge that, but searching the help centre turns up nothing. 'excess listing fee' doesn't return any results. My guess is the 1.20 is either a featuring fee that you're opting in to on each item, or it's the 35% shared revenue cut of whatever you were selling.
Hi, for anyone else that googles this and needs help with "Profile Deactivated when removed from group" you can email admin@dailypayservice.com to get the account reactivated. Nearly all groups now will deactivate your account when leaving. DP Service of course doesnt.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thumbs Up 
(18-12-2016, 08:34)admin Wrote: Hi, for anyone else that googles this and needs help with "Profile Deactivated when removed from group" you can email admin@dailypayservice.com to get the account reactivated. Nearly all groups now will deactivate your account when leaving. DP Service of course doesnt.

Thanks

ok so I messaged this email I hope my account get reactivated.  I am guessing this is a common occurrence with all the girls also having their account being removed and deleted. Thanks for the help and giving an email I could finally message to get through to somebody to get this resolved.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Has My Profile Been Removed? admin 329 874,429 04-04-2024, 15:53
Last Post: admin
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 32,336 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  Deactivated profile money owed to us glamour69 3 1,876 11-01-2023, 08:49
Last Post: country-gal1984
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,921 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  Adultwork has deactivated my profile? JasmineBlaq 1 1,995 01-12-2021, 22:23
Last Post: country-gal1984