Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

LESS TALK DAILY PAY
(06-12-2016, 11:12)TheWarning Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 00:57)nicolecd838 Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 21:40)TheWarning Wrote: Hello Nicole. 

Please review our group page, we offer to do payouts for other groups. This is the deal with the group that you asked to be moved to. I do not run the group, I simply provide payouts for the group at request of the group. I also said that we can move you to AW's Finest as well as others. Some we do payouts for and some we don't however, were happy to move you to ANY group with a 'trusted' group manager to ensure that the names on our transfers are not overdid by another manager. 

Please find attached a print screen of the email that we received from webmaster despite the fact that I have already shown this to you. I guess that webmaster is also wrong however and that you are still be picked on?

You may have people agreeing but that is simply because its your thread, your behaviour has been terrible and no group manager should have to deal with it. We are members just like you, we are protecting our money the same way that you would. Despite the constant abusive emails that we are continuing to receive, we are still dealing with your requests in a good time. 

Also, you may be pleased to know that just to prevent future problems (although I doubt that we will be unlucky enough to ever receive an application from another members like yourself), we have now made it 'even clearer' on our group page that members will have to wait until payments have been processed before being able to leave the group.

If we continue to receive rude emails, you will be ignored! You are no longer a member of our group and we will not take you back so you have no reason to continue sending us messages. I have removed you from our newsletters as you requested. 

Best of luck! 

Kind Regards 
Rico A

there was no rude email sent, there was one yesterday due to the fact i was being told by alot go group managers that your information was incorrect and you wasn't helping me which i apologised for later on. Today when i tried logging into my account it said it was locked by ontopdailyday. I emailed them to with no reply. so i emailed yourself as i was told your the same company, then soon as you replied i was unlocked with still no reply from the new group im with? very strange as you say your nothing to do with the new company !!!! also when i eventually got access today i had a message from a group manager who i was in contact with for advise , ive attached a screen shot of the message, all ive done is from the advice of other group managers as they said its terrible the way ive been treated from this company who cant accept their unprofessionalism

Hello Nicole. 

We have asked that webmaster transfers you to AW's Finest as per your latest request. Also, I am far to busy to continue replying so take care for now.

Best of luck. 
Rico A

I spoke to ontopdailypay last night and asked to stay ,as adults works finest made payments later in the day , , they said that's fine , and now I can't acces my account again , I realy don't know what to do !!! This whole last week had been a nifhtmare , all I want is a a dailypay company that pays In the moring!!
Hello Nicole. 

Your account is now with AW's Finest as you requested. Instructions haven't been clear enough with OTDP or ourselves + to much trouble is arising. You left further negative feedback as you was put in group OTDP and now you say that you want to stay in that group? We can not assist you any further therefore will not be taking further messages from yourself (that includes on the forum). Going back to OTDP may be an option but coming back to us wouldn't be unfortunately. 

Best of luck and Merry Christmas, I hope that you work things out.

Kind Regards
Rico A
if you only pay the other groups then why is both ontopdailypay and lesstalkdaily rgeistered to your name, rico? and if ontop advertises for lesstalk, why is the lesstalk youtube channel advertising for ontop? doesn't that seem backwards?

the real problem is you threatening one of your members, based on nicole's first attachment, you therantend to delete her account, that doesn't sound nice or professional does it? then you move her to one of "another" group who then locks her out of her account, but you claim they are genuine and trusted.

theres many webcam forums. its no secret that you are upto no good. plenty of girls talk about how you refused to released them, threatened them, and that you own both groups.

girls, look out for this guy and his groups!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyxtx for this post:
  • Mirabelle-Lux
(06-12-2016, 18:29)lucyxtx Wrote: if you only pay the other groups then why is both ontopdailypay and lesstalkdaily rgeistered to your name, rico? and if ontop advertises for lesstalk, why is the lesstalk youtube channel advertising for ontop? doesn't that seem backwards?

the real problem is you threatening one of your members, based on nicole's first attachment, you therantend to delete her account, that doesn't sound nice or professional does it? then you move her to one of "another" group who then locks her out of her account, but you claim they are genuine and trusted.

theres many webcam forums. its no secret that you are upto no good. plenty of girls talk about how you refused to released them, threatened them, and that you own both groups.

Hello Nicole. 

Considering that you created this account only to post on this thread tells me that this is either Nicole or her friend. I wonder how many links to them forums talking about us you can actually provide? I'm going to guess either 0 or 1 recent one from yourself. You do however get an E for effort Smile

Thanks again.
(06-12-2016, 20:30)TheWarning Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 18:29)lucyxtx Wrote: if you only pay the other groups then why is both ontopdailypay and lesstalkdaily rgeistered to your name, rico? and if ontop advertises for lesstalk, why is the lesstalk youtube channel advertising for ontop? doesn't that seem backwards?

Hello Nicole. 

Considering that you created this account only to post on this thread tells me that this is either Nicole or her friend. I wonder how many links to them forums talking about us you can actually provide? I'm going to guess either 0 or 1 recent one from yourself. You do however get an E for effort Smile

Thanks again.
Listen ! I'm back into my account and in a daily pay group, that's all I wanted so please don't say the other comments are from me as there seriously NOT. I was considering deleting this post as I'm sorted now and have calmed down . But again you show how unproffesional of a group manager you are. I won't be replying anymore, and I'll be keeping this account on here as I can speak to my new group manager through here !!!! 
Like you keep saying ..... ALL THE BEST XXX
hi today my couple profile has been removed due to we needed to verify our ID which i have done. we have had this account since 2015. so i dont understand the reason we had to do this again... 

i have sent all u needed. the account is SexySophia18. when is my account going to be reactivated? nobody is getting back to me ? please can someone help me ? thanks
Hi, replied to PM.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-12-2016, 17:58)nicolecd838 Wrote: this company have messed my payments up 3 times this week. After requesting to leave the group the manager said i could not until they have been paid there credits from adult works which they have already paid me.and it will take 21 days, After speaking to more then one daily pay company stating that the information LESS TALK DAILY PAY have given me is incorrect. They can release a member at anytime and still get paid what there owed. so after explaining this to the group ive now received this abrupt email threatening me to close my account down (please find attached the screen shot) ive also attached another screen shot saying how easy it is to be released from a group, ive had to hide some of the groups names that have advised me on what to do so i dont bring them into the dispute.

Im probably going to have my credits taken off me now and my profile deleted for putting this review but i need to make others aware of this SCAM of a company. Therve really caused me inconvenience which there not willing to co operate what so ever. I just feel like crying as this is my only source of income and ive stressed this to them more then once.

PLEASE DONT JOIN THEM AS THEY MAKE IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO LEAVE , even though it states , "LEAVE ANYTIME" and your save yourself so much stress. im now scared to even go on cam until this is resolved incase they take all my credits, THIS GROUP MANAGER IS CLEARLY ABUSING THEIR POWER

ITS DISGUSTING !!!!!
Hey Nicola, sorry to hear that, I had the same problem with dailypay, i ended up changing my password and deactivating my profile, otherwise aw wont ley you create another solo profile, I started all over again. now iv made the same mistake twice, and joined the only way is xxx, Same problem again, they only seem interested in helping until you join, so iv started from scratch again. if you do start again, make sure you have a different email address because my account got removed because I used same email which was linked to dailypay, AW was great when I explained what had happened they reactivated it. Iv seen others here get there old profiles back too.   From what iv seen its only adultworks finest performers who actually do what they say, it was them who brought me here, im glad they did, Their also really helpful if you want your old profile back.  Hope this helps, I no how frustrating it is when many rely on this income. others need to be aware of this.
Hi, just to note, their "dailypay" called "-¤- DAILY PAY -¤-" is a knock off of the real dailypay, eg The Dailypay Service www.dailypayservice.com just like they knocked off the adultwork forums here by setting up this https://twitter.com/LessTalkForum?lang=en

Their method of business is to copy cat everyone else.

They expect to trick people into their group by calling themselves this.

"-¤- DAILY PAY -¤-" - do not actually payout daily on all earnings, its like a cheap knock off of the real service of dailypay (Adultworks Finest Performers, the only official dailypay group from The Dailypay Service).
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
They did the exact same thing to me so nothing surprises me with them.
You have to be very wary of groups as unfortunately the majority of them are scam artists.