Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I havent been paid
Hi there, 

I completed Payout on request form on the 26th on DailyPay and I still havent recieved my money! 

I have emailed them and I still have no replies! I have sent emails since last week! 

Please help me!

CutePussyUK
There has been an update on the update page and a mass email. Dailypay are waiting for their big payout from Adultwork. They're currently making some payments today, but those funds may run out.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • moongoddess
Oh no really! so how long do i have to wait for a response/pay? I am desperate to be paid as I have no money for bills
They have been saying Adultwork should pay them today or tomorrow, so any time after that
also, I have only just been back as I havent worked for a few months! I have been back for a week now and my profile still works and my directcam works! does dailypay deactivate your account if you havent submitted a payout form for months?
I don't know. You'd have to ask the admin. Maybe you could go to your transfer request page on Adultwork and see if Colin's details are still all there.
His details are still there! I have sent 2 emails last week and still haven't got anything back. I have also tried getting hold of them on skype but no luck with that either and I have tried live help too but no reply!
Their customer service staff do not work on the weekend, and I imagine they must be very busy today
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • moongoddess
Cute pussy. Try and be patient. We are all in a similar position. Keep checking your emails and for the updates here on dailypay forum ( which they send us all Big Grin)

http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Also you can keep uptodate with adultwork's latest here:

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

Let's stay positive and hope everything goes as planned. x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moongoddess for this post:
  • CutePussyUK
Could be! thanks! I just hope someone on admin reply soon atleast tell me they are investigating just to put my mind at ease. I know it sounds silly but it got to the point where i was panicking that ill never get paid at all! haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  admin - havent been paid Mirabelle-Lux 1 3,492 01-08-2018, 17:17
Last Post: admin