Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
CeceUk that post is too accurate lol x
Hey girls, I read the 'kit Kat' response when asked for a twirl and I loved it. Last night one of the lovelys asking for a twirl and I remembered and I said that to him...he slag me off, called me 'old Lamb' and I found it hilarious. I never had laught so much on cam. I haven't kicked him off cause I found him quite entertaining and I was laughing my head off. I was called many things but never an 'old lamb' (don't even know what that is, maybe a sheep?). He felt humiliated by other customers in the room and left. I even offered him a Lamb Show...

Thanks for all the tips girls!!! Nice to know we all, one way or another have the same issues.

xxx Peggy
(25-10-2016, 15:02)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hey girls, I read the 'kit Kat' response when asked for a twirl and I loved it. Last night one of the lovelys asking for a twirl and I remembered and I said that to him...he slag me off, called me 'old Lamb' and I found it hilarious. I never had laught so much on cam. I haven't kicked him off cause I found him quite entertaining and I was laughing my head off. I was called many things but never an 'old lamb' (don't even know what that is, maybe a sheep?). He felt humiliated by other customers in the room and left. I even offered him a Lamb Show...

Thanks for all the tips girls!!! Nice to know we all, one way or another have the same issues.

xxx Peggy

Ha ha an old lamb?? Now that's a new one!! xx
(24-10-2016, 14:01)Mia_Starlight Wrote: if I'm on IM then chances are my profile is being shown on the home page at least once every half hour coz I offer free chat
I might turn cam on and do the positioning tonight (providing I haven't caught the dreaded bug my kids have got by then) but I generally only go on cam once a week if that anyway - need a kick up the backside lol x

Hi hun ive tried directIM and doesnt seem to do well for me Sad ...any advice? do u use sound still ? x
(25-10-2016, 19:05)Tara25 Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 14:01)Mia_Starlight Wrote: if I'm on IM then chances are my profile is being shown on the home page at least once every half hour coz I offer free chat
I might turn cam on and do the positioning tonight (providing I haven't caught the dreaded bug my kids have got by then) but I generally only go on cam once a week if that anyway - need a kick up the backside lol x

Hi hun ive tried directIM and doesnt seem to do well for me Sad ...any advice? do u use sound still ? x

No I don't use sound hun, I offer free chat of 5 minutes and just lucky that they come back into paid - not all do but it all depends on how the 5 minutes go Wink

x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • Tara25
I love the fact that i do as many or as little hours as i want and I am my own boss.However at times the down side of this is trying to keep myself motivated and when doing cam if i am having such a day then i do not have free chat.I actually hate free chat anyway but recognise that it does help to have it on now and then.........x
(24-10-2016, 13:17)Jennifer1990 Wrote: You girls have made loads of great points! For me I like being able to work from home and the freedom to work anywhere in the world (currently in Australia) and also the amazing money that can be made from it, and all the nice things you can buy with it.  I also like getting to know some of the interesting clients that pop up!

Some of the downsides - the isolation and loneliness (realising you haven't been out of the house or seen another human being in a few days is a little scary!), the having to make up lies to new people about what you do, the quiet days when you panic you are 'losing it', unpleasant clients and those dreaded 3 words in free chat "show ass bb" Tongue
Hi Jennifer,

How do you find it caming from abroad, I'm going travelling in January. I want to cam when I'm away but I have seen peoples profile blocked from as they are accessing from a different location to what they are registered with.  

Thanks Sacha
Love the independance and of course the money, i was stripping before and really enjoyed that i found it so empowering - but the late hours were horrible. You can work when you want with camming xxx
(01-11-2016, 09:33)Kiaxxx Wrote: Love the independance and of course the money, i was stripping before and really enjoyed that i found it so empowering - but the late hours were horrible. You can work when you want with camming xxx

Unfortunately i don't have the "bod" for stripping lol So i wouldn't even stand a chance at that! It's great how you can just pop on cam whenever you want or set your own working hours. You can even have the odd day off if you want Smile xxx
Bella,I am an expert at working those cam angles to hide my wobbly bits .........Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 37,209 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,761 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m