Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
(24-10-2016, 13:39)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 13:38)Ms Dee Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 13:09)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Just found another hate! When you sit waiting for ages to be taken grp/pvt then you go to the loo for 1 min come back and see you missed a call! Arghhh!! lol xx

I dont mind that so much but what I hate is when they pop into your room and you sit there go "hi" and they sit there for 30 seconds then leave.  You are in group darling I am not about to flash my hoo ha to you in the first 30 seconds and I dont flash my hoo ha in group anyway.  You want the hoo ha you go into private.

pmsl hoo ha ;Wink
I can only use naughty words when in the moment or angry lol that is why clients are always surprised at how dirty I can be lol
(24-10-2016, 13:57)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I pay for positioning when I'm on cam out of habit really, if I'm logged in and geared up I want to be as visible as possible. But I have a friend who doesn't do it and makes fair money? Hard to know isn't it. I was spending about 12 credits a day on positioning I now limit to 5 as I do more IM now x

I pay for positioning when working during the day but if it is evening camming I tend not too as I predominantly get skype bookings in the evenings.

Can someone tell me how IM works as I might venture onto it days that I am slobbing it lol
How do you pay for positioning? I only know how to pay for the daily featuring!
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
(24-10-2016, 14:20)Ms Dee Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 13:57)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I pay for positioning when I'm on cam out of habit really, if I'm logged in and geared up I want to be as visible as possible. But I have a friend who doesn't do it and makes fair money? Hard to know isn't it. I was spending about 12 credits a day on positioning I now limit to 5 as I do more IM now x

I pay for positioning when working during the day but if it is evening camming I tend not too as I predominantly get skype bookings in the evenings.

Can someone tell me how IM works as I might venture onto it days that I am slobbing it lol

it works the same as directcam but on you cam settings you select "I wish to provide text type chat only" - prices are generally lower as they cant see your cam but its handy especially with little ones when you cant turn cam on
I tend to have IM on most of the time and go on cam occasionally in the evenings when the kiddes are fast asleep

x
(24-10-2016, 14:38)Jennifer1990 Wrote: How do you pay for positioning? I only know how to pay for the daily featuring!

if you go up to edit profile you will see the directcam positioning option, by the looks of it you bid but im not sure how that works x
(24-10-2016, 15:10)Mia_Starlight Wrote:

it works the same as directcam but on you cam settings you select "I wish to provide text type chat only" - prices are generally lower as they cant see your cam but its handy especially with little ones when you cant turn cam on
I tend to have IM on most of the time and go on cam occasionally in the evenings when the kiddes are fast asleep

x

So do i just switch cam on and then how to i switch it from cam to im?  Apologies for all the questions.
(24-10-2016, 15:15)Ms Dee Wrote:

x

So do i just switch cam on and then how to i switch it from cam to im?  Apologies for all the questions.
so you have to log out of JCI (not exit but log out), go onto AW and profile details and then webcam tab
select directcam settings and change price/tick box to offer text only (I normally untick the audio options too) then save and log back into JCI
it comes up with red writing saying "chat only" across the camera.
to switch back to cam then log out and go back into settings and amend back to what they were

x
(24-10-2016, 15:19)Mia_Starlight Wrote:

x

so you have to log out of JCI (not exit but log out), go onto AW and profile details and then webcam tab
select directcam settings and change price/tick box to offer text only (I normally untick the audio options too) then save and log back into JCI
to switch back to cam then log out and go back into settings and amend back to what they were

x
Okidoki thank you very much and do you put your availabilit for webcam or how does it go? x
(24-10-2016, 15:59)Ms Dee Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 15:19)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 14:20)Ms Dee Wrote: I pay for positioning when working during the day but if it is evening camming I tend not too as I predominantly get skype bookings in the evenings.

x

x
Okidoki thank you very much and do you put your availabilit for webcam or how does it go? x
You can still set yourself available for webcam bookings via Skype etc.. but will show as available for directim when logged in x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • Ms Dee
I do like camming I am my own boss, I work my own hours and I have been used to that for a long time now!

I did apply for a part-time job in a fashion shop and my first day was horrible, the girls I was working with were so rude towards me and had a arrogant manner. I couldn't wait to leave the job I managed it for a week! I never want to do a retail job again, I do get asked by family when are you going to get a job or a part time one, then I tell them with the experience I experienced in that shop, I don't think so! I would prefer to strip than slave myself for retail LOL! there was a 1% commission on what you earn on everything you sell. I sold a dress for £395 and I made £3.95 and girls were thrilled with their little earnings! and I thought god I make twice more than that on webcam LOL

No one knows what I do, I just tell them something different. And I sometimes do think the neighbours are suspicious of me as I don't leave the house that much lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • Gone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 37,197 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,761 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m