Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay can you at least get back to me please!?
(17-10-2016, 21:50)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:46)lucyloo Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:41)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:39)lucyloo Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:35)dirty_duo33 Wrote: Yeah I can see it's not dailypays fault. I've read the adultwork updates on the AW site. My worry is that adultwork have no idea when they will sort it, so could potentially be months until it's done. Thinking about changing cam sites, any recommendations??

I was under the impression that it was now sorted ? Just a case of payments filtering through over the next few days x

No it isn't. if you have a read of the link posted on the forum somewhere, it tells you on the adultwork site that it still isn't solved.

Could you please post a link to that as obviously I have missed a new update then x

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

If you read that it says it's not solved yet. If you also read all the previous updates they keep saying it'll be solved soon then its returned etc. Doesn't look great. Any other good cam sites guys rather than AW?

Nowhere does it say that the issue has not been resolved, a new payment processor is in place and as such the new payment processor is trying to ensure that all accounts that money is being paid into is not fraudulant etc.

This is todays update, please show me where it says the problem has not been resolved?

Monday 17 October
  • UK Bank payments due from 27 September & 4 October.

Payments made are crediting accounts today (although we note some Banks have credited accounts early over the weekend). These transfers have now been marked as processed on your credit transfer history pages.

• Transfers due for 27th Sept and 4th October still showing as pending?

1. If you have recently joined a large group there were some issues where account names had been overwritten. This has now been rectified and payments re-submitted with the 11th October payment file.

2. There were 14 payments on hold that required further compliance information. We will re-submit these payments today when the information has been received from those members. If your payment is still showing as pending and you are not part of a large group, please check your registered email address as an email from webmaster@adultwork.com was sent to you requesting that information (check your spam and junk folders please).
  •  
  • The button to create UK Bank transfers has now been re-enabled.
  • UK Bank payments due from 11th October.

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.

• EU Bank payments for 18 October will arrive in the same way as the last three weeks.

• Members with pending cheque requests can now convert these to UK Bank or EU Bank requests. (Cashed it already? See above under Cheque / Check Payments.) We will endeavour to process the resulting UK/EU Bank transfers ASAP once the backlog of existing payments has cleared. (Group Managers that have removed members from their group may need to add them back in, to gain access to their transfer requests.)
Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.  We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.  Whilst no compensation, members should note that thousands of websites have been affected by the demise of PacNet, (including Payoneer and Paxum), and we believe we are ahead of the pack in terms of getting services restored quickly.
(17-10-2016, 21:35)dirty_duo33 Wrote: Yeah I can see it's not dailypays fault. I've read the adultwork updates on the AW site. My worry is that adultwork have no idea when they will sort it, so could potentially be months until it's done. Thinking about changing cam sites, any recommendations??

I was under the impression that it was now sorted ? Just a case of payments filtering through over the next few days x

No it isn't. if you have a read of the link posted on the forum somewhere, it tells you on the adultwork site that it still isn't solved.

Could you please post a link to that as obviously I have missed a new update then x

If you read that it says it's not solved yet. If you also read all the previous updates they keep saying it'll be solved soon then its returned etc. Doesn't look great. Any other good cam sites guys rather than AW?

Ok I've read it and latest update is that payments are being made and ladies can back that up. Just read the posts on here.
Good luck in your search for a new cam site.
I can't see any reason to jump ship when things are being sorted and close to normal again.

xxx
Monday 17 October
•UK Bank payments due from 27 September & 4 October.

Payments made are crediting accounts today (although we note some Banks have credited accounts early over the weekend). These transfers have now been marked as processed on your credit transfer history pages.

Transfers due for 27th Sept and 4th October still showing as pending?
1.If you have recently joined a large group there were some issues where account names had been overwritten. This has now been rectified and payments re-submitted with the 11th October payment file.

2.There were 14 payments on hold that required further compliance information. We will re-submit these payments today when the information has been received from those members. If your payment is still showing as pending and you are not part of a large group, please check your registered email address as an email from webmaster@adultwork.com was sent to you requesting that information (check your spam and junk folders please).

The button to create UK Bank transfers has now been re-enabled.
•UK Bank payments due from 11th October.

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.

EU Bank payments for 18 October will arrive in the same way as the last three weeks.

Members with pending cheque requests can now convert these to UK Bank or EU Bank requests. (Cashed it already? See above under Cheque / Check Payments.) We will endeavour to process the resulting UK/EU Bank transfers ASAP once the backlog of existing payments has cleared. (Group Managers that have removed members from their group may need to add them back in, to gain access to their transfer requests.)

Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved. Whilst no compensation, members should note that thousands of websites have been affected by the demise of PacNet, (including Payoneer and Paxum), and we believe we are ahead of the pack in terms of getting services restored quickly.
(17-10-2016, 21:56)Ms Dee Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:39)lucyloo Wrote: I was under the impression that it was now sorted ? Just a case of payments filtering through over the next few days x

Nowhere does it say that the issue has not been resolved, a new payment processor is in place and as such the new payment processor is trying to ensure that all accounts that money is being paid into is not fraudulant etc.

This is todays update, please show me where it says the problem has not been resolved?

• EU Bank payments for 18 October will arrive in the same way as the last three weeks.

• Members with pending cheque requests can now convert these to UK Bank or EU Bank requests. (Cashed it already? See above under Cheque / Check Payments.) We will endeavour to process the resulting UK/EU Bank transfers ASAP once the backlog of existing payments has cleared. (Group Managers that have removed members from their group may need to add them back in, to gain access to their transfer requests.)
Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.  We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.  Whilst no compensation, members should note that thousands of websites have been affected by the demise of PacNet, (including Payoneer and Paxum), and we believe we are ahead of the pack in terms of getting services restored quickly.

We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.

Firstly, there is no release date for the payments, which means it's not resolved. Also, the wording above saying "doing our utmost to get matters resolved" clearly means they aren't yet resolved. Are you able to see this?
(17-10-2016, 21:35)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:25)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:01)redhotchick Wrote: I Agree still should at least respond and update it through out the day. Some have been payed some haven't. Depending who you bank with? I think that's rubbish as after my 4th email Friday they put the cash in my account. I got email sent from adult work.com saying (UK Bank (CHAPS) Transfer Submitted for processing. So where is the cash... I know we all being patient and waiting but I'm not patient I have a son to feed plus my dogs and a horse. Hence why the stress LIKE many OTHERS.
Proper stressful this... Then I here horror storys of daily pay doing this because they have prob earned enough money to retire and leave us in the shit.... So my minds doing ten over drive......

Keep us updated in clear text as to what is going on or even if there is no more info keep us updated. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee Sleepy

Yeah lets all listen to the poster who turns up with 4 posts, not linked to any reputable account and not registered for the private forum lol! Everything you just typed in nonsense, what horror stories? The situation has been crystal clear, updates are there for everyone to read who can be bothered to look for and read them.

Laura, I'm surprised you are listening to whoever this is.
Yeah I can see it's not dailypays fault. I've read the adultwork updates on the AW site. My worry is that adultwork have no idea when they will sort it, so could potentially be months until it's done. Thinking about changing cam sites, any recommendations??

Where have you seen this? I'm not even waiting for payment but I have been checking here, daily pay forum and AW regularly for the past couple of weeks and EVERYTHING states that AW have found a processor and working through the back log of payments due - evidence of this being true is that a lot of the girls have recieved payments since Friday 
If anything DP would now be in debt not rich - they paid me on the 6th October and will not receive that from AW till the 1st November so they have taken the hit for us!! 

Yes it is stressful for those who rely on regular payments but everyone should be calmer now there is evidence of it finally coming to an end even if that means holding on for a couple more days

P.s very well said mrs dee ?
Ladies are being paid.
Everyone will be paid over the next few days.
Simple x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Gone
(17-10-2016, 22:01)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:56)Ms Dee Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:41)dirty_duo33 Wrote: No it isn't. if you have a read of the link posted on the forum somewhere, it tells you on the adultwork site that it still isn't solved.

We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.

Firstly, there is no release date for the payments, which means it's not resolved. Also, the wording above saying "doing our utmost to get matters resolved" clearly means they aren't yet resolved. Are you able to see this?
I think the only mistake AW have made is not amending the same closing statement that has been on the bottom of this update page since September! If you can read the actual updates you can clearly see the 'issue' was not having a payment processor and that same 'issue' has now been sorted as girls have been paid
All electronic payments need to be screened - if they weren't then the people processing them could change bank details. Standard company practise is all payments would be checked and signed off by a manager/director
(17-10-2016, 22:03)lucyloo Wrote: Ladies are being paid.
Everyone will be paid over the next few days.
Simple x

I have read today's post. My point is that if you read the previous updates on that link, they assured everyone that payment will be in no later than 12th October. Then the next update says payment not made, more compliance issues. If you need me to copy and paste them I will no worries. I didn't post this for an argument at all, I love AW in general and just want to crack on, but forgive me for having a general worry about it when previous updates on that link have given assurances of payment which have then not happened.
Thanks lady's reading all That is super reassuring. I'm just in panic mode. Now I have read through the whole thing I totally understand it all now. Hope I have not offended any one. I never had a problem with daily pay. Other people keep feeding with info and that's why I stated it. I'm not cleaver and wont act cleaver I can admit this.. I'm just telling you all what I listened to and my thoughts. I'm not here to argue or make a huge deal out of things I'm just stressed like the rest of you. My question is do I continue working or wait until this blows over? are you all still working or waiting to see if payment pushes through?
kind regards
(17-10-2016, 22:32)redhotchick Wrote: Thanks lady's reading all That is super reassuring. I'm just in panic mode. Now I have  read through the whole thing I totally understand it all now. Hope I have not offended any one. I never had a problem with daily pay. Other people keep feeding with info and that's why I stated it. I'm not cleaver and wont act cleaver I can  admit this.. I'm just telling you all what I listened to and my thoughts. I'm not here to argue or make a huge deal out of things I'm just stressed like the rest of you. My question is do I continue working or wait until this blows over? are you all still working or waiting to see if payment pushes through?
kind regards

I'd work Hun you will build it up and get a decent payout we will all get our owed payment xxx