Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(18-10-2016, 09:54)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Someone has been playing domme so long she has forgotten how to be kind and sympathetic, how to be polite and offer up an opinion without being incredibly derogatory.

Not one woman here is your sub, or some loser with their dick in hand asking for you to belittle them.

Don't talk to us as such.

The real shame, is that as I have said ALL along, your information about payoneer and other options would most likely have been very useful and welcomed, had you only stopped to talk to the women here with an ounce of respect. Rather than the flood of nasty remarks that came out of you and your playground cronies.

Oh here we go again, making some comment about the fact that I am a Domme.

You are a very paranoid and bizarre girl. I don't see AT ALL how my comment was being derogatory by simply pointing out like others have, which you all shut down (whose comments have been deleted by admin here) that you all should have sorted out other payment methods and used this option before relying on a group that messes up payment and caps your money at 100 quid a day and takes more money from you from your earnings as well as deleting girls profiles as he has complete control of your account. Since being paid from AW this week as normal all I have seen on here is girls asking where is their money and girls profiles being deleted who wanted to leave the group. That is not fair. They even gave out false info about the other payment methods, scaring girls from using them.

The only nasty remarks I have made have been directed at you darling as you started it making it personal.

Why are you so obsessed with me being a Domme? You like to point that out a lot don't you. No one else has banged on about that. Get over it love.
I honestly don't see how what I have said is nasty just pointing out facts. I also don't see how me being a Domme has anything to do with the comments I have made or anything at all.

We were only warning girls and trying to tell them there are other ways to get through the pacnet issue but got shut down by everyone, blocked and comments deleted. 

Off to speak to a loser woth his dick in his hand.... 
Ta ta

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by MissPetite - 18-10-2016, 10:28