Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(17-10-2016, 11:17)Angel Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 10:51)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 10:50)laura20 Wrote: ok thanks sweetie, i appreciate your replies, Smile <3

Payment processor compliance team refused to pay the transfer as the account name had been overwritten by your Group Managers name when you moved into the group.

We have found the correct account name from your transfer history and the payment has been re-submitted with the payment files dated 11/10, which is the next file to be processed in the backlog queue, the payment date of which we are waiting to be advised

That's what I got from aw hope that makes sense xxx

Theoretically shouldn't affect it as it is group managers name and bank account details as they pay him and he pays us , as for our data they should have all details on record ,
 I don't think this affected just the newly registered as I have been with a group since a while now and I can see transactions still pending with group managers details which is correct so I can't understand why they wouldn't honour it in the first place.
I have fired them an email too hoping they can shed some light also Admin in case we need to re submit our details.
They are honouring it now just in a back log lol xxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Lisadavelatte - 17-10-2016, 11:22