Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
Ahaha I know, poor Colin! It's like he has 1000 angry wives all asking where their money is. I bet he's grey and balding by now! It was all a personal situation for us, DP and the admin team had the residual stress from all of the complaints along with their own task of keeping a large company afloat with no cash flow. I don't envy them, and I believe they have done an excellent job considering.

I expect to see twitter heaving with comments about what a "Kiss arse" I am! I will be solemnly disappointed if not. I have become somewhat of a hot topic in their circle it seems. And in the words of Oscar Wilde, there is only one thing worse than being talked about... Not being talked about lol.

Acknowledging a job well done and showing support is not kissing ass, but sucking up to other women because you're intimidated by them, most certainly is...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Gone - 13-10-2016, 11:46