Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(13-10-2016, 11:15)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Oh look, things working out as expected and payments getting back on track...

Sure to disappoint some folk sitting in the wings with their payoneer cards, waiting to jump out and shove them up our butts, along with a 4 hour long pre-written monologue about how we will never be strong independent women without the cards... *yawn*

Cup of tea, anyone? lol.

I suppose if anything, it's worth having one for emergencies. But the real lesson from this is TRY your best to have a nest egg. That way you can wait it out and won't be bullied or scared into making decisions you aren't sure about.

I have had Payoneer for ages, but never considered using it. Waiting it out and keeping calm is always the better option. xx

I wonder what they will do if their payoneer cards go tits up hmmmmmmmmm Dodgy , probably blame Colin for that too.  But thank god the Coven and their negativity has been thrown back into the attention craving abyss they came crawling out from. 

I have had to dip into my savings today for the first time since this whole debacle and I do not blame anybody but myself for it.  I like DP it makes my life easy and I plan on staying with it good times and bad, if we are stressing can you ladies think how DP staff and Colin's stress levels must be Undecided .  I mean he does not only have one womans nagging and whining to deal with but thousands!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • English-Caroline, Gone, iloveit38

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Ms Dee - 13-10-2016, 11:32