Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(13-10-2016, 11:17)Lisadavelatte Wrote: Ah thanks

Even thou it still says you're bank details on them xxx

Hi, aslong at it has our name only but your own account number and sort code.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(13-10-2016, 12:09)mistresscristal Wrote: If they've released funds to Colin, then this is DEFINITELY  a good sign! That means they are in a position to release funds full stop. I suspect they're doing groups first. I've been so stressed I'll probably burst into tears when I see money in my account! lol

Oh bless you, I can entirely understand why! It's been a bit of a rollercoaster hasn't it? Keeping everything crossed for you that the funds arriving for Colin IS a good sign and means the beginning of the end for this little "Hiccup". Lord knows we all want to see the back of it lol x
Unless I'm mistaken as I haven't seen a direct response from Colin about the payment he's received, payments being received by dailypay are via Paxum, which would explain why he's said there are incoming payments today, tomorrow and Monday.
(13-10-2016, 11:29)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Payments are reaching the dailypay account from AW now, surely that means that previously requested withdrawals from AW by girls not in a group, will be soon to follow suit. That's what I am presuming, and keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

Hi sorry all, the post says

"We have a payment coming in on Friday but due to the weekend it may arrive Monday. Currently we have payments coming in from 4 sources over the next few days, its just a minute by minute thing at the moment for when they arrive. "

The sources are other sources, eg other companies.

No funds have arrived from AW yet.

Another partial post "The funds today were of medium size only and will last 1-2 days, tomorrows is very small and would last less than a day, Monday and Tuesdays current payments coming to us are also small."

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(13-10-2016, 12:13)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 12:09)mistresscristal Wrote: If they've released funds to Colin, then this is DEFINITELY  a good sign! That means they are in a position to release funds full stop. I suspect they're doing groups first. I've been so stressed I'll probably burst into tears when I see money in my account! lol

Oh bless you, I can entirely understand why! It's been a bit of a rollercoaster hasn't it? Keeping everything crossed for you that the funds arriving for Colin IS a good sign and means the beginning of the end for this little "Hiccup". Lord knows we all want to see the back of it lol x

well I officially have no fingernails left. I'm now down to the stumps that were my elbows. First thing I'll be investing in is a bottle of hair dye - the greys have accelerated this week. Can't think why.....
I didn't know they don't transfer over the weekend, is that the same for payoneer? I have an account but never used it.

You could well be right Ana, I hope not though... Too many girls waiting on funds at this point, really unfair to send them into the weekend with no answers and no pay Sad
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Ana_X
(13-10-2016, 11:59)mistresscristal Wrote: Ah I'm not on the private forum, sadly.

Hi, select service provider here http://adultworkforum.com/usercp.php?action=usergroups

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(13-10-2016, 12:16)admin Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 11:29)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Payments are reaching the dailypay account from AW now, surely that means that previously requested withdrawals from AW by girls not in a group, will be soon to follow suit. That's what I am presuming, and keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

Hi sorry all, the post says

"We have a payment coming in on Friday but due to the weekend it may arrive Monday. Currently we have payments coming in from 4 sources over the next few days, its just a minute by minute thing at the moment for when they arrive. "

The sources are other sources, eg other companies.

No funds have arrived from AW yet.

Another partial post "The funds today were of medium size only and will last 1-2 days, tomorrows is very small and would last less than a day, Monday and Tuesdays current payments coming to us are also small."

Thanks

Oh you're kidding?! FFS!!! I've already asked them to update us and haven't received an email. What ARE they playing at????
I feel bad now, didnt mean to get any hopes up there sorry Sad When I said 4 sources none of them were AW sorry all.

adultworkbanner4
Cristal, I'm so sorry! Entirely my fault getting your hopes up there. I didn't realise DP received funds from elsewhere.

Do the girls outside of DP owed bank deposits from AW have to wait for separate transfers coming in i.e each week they requested, or will funds be lumped together?