Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
Have they enabled the bank transfer button yet, does anyone know? ( haven't tried yet today)
(16-10-2016, 22:34)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(16-10-2016, 21:15)country-gal Wrote: well AW were hurt as much as we were , but its getting sorted now , to me aw is the best site out there xxxxxx I have been here ten years see another ten coming lol , then  I will be called OLDERCOCKHUNGRYCOUNTRY-GAL LOL , I SEE A BOOK IN THE MAKING LOL
lol this made me giggle. Can you imagine what all our names will be when we're older! I'll be called OldMumBellaRose! Ha ha xx

'jackie-long-tucks-into-her-socks-tits'. :-D
Rainbow 
(17-10-2016, 13:24)colgirl Wrote: Have they enabled the bank transfer button yet, does anyone know? ( haven't tried yet today)
Yes, I've just transferred mine. It said november 4th, but on the payment pending page it's saying november 1st. Seems like the storm is over and the backlog is being cleared now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jackiebigtits for this post:
  • colgirl
argh its just one delay after another for me...they said this .. If you have recently joined a large group there were some issues where account names had been overwritten. This has now been rectified and payments re-submitted with the 11th October payment file.
but then it sais this...UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here. SO NOW IVE NOT EVEN GOT A FRIKKIN DATE TO EXPECT MY MONEY Angry
(17-10-2016, 11:30)Angel Wrote: yes same here bit deflated with the waiting but what can we do , hopefully Admin sees this too  and maybe contacts them.

Exact same here.Was wanting to take my daughter shopping today for winter coat x
I'm also waiting on a payment pending for 11th october Laura, not been given a date. I'm guessing it will be this week though, because they need to submit the 27th september ones first. I'm not in a big group, but I would have thought that the groups get paid and then pass it on afterwards.
(17-10-2016, 13:34)jackiebigtits Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 13:24)colgirl Wrote: Have they enabled the bank transfer button yet, does anyone know? ( haven't tried yet today)
Yes, I've just transferred mine. It said november 4th, but on the payment pending page it's saying november 1st. Seems like the storm is over and the backlog is being cleared now.

Wow - thanks Jackie, i'll go check.
(17-10-2016, 13:36)laura20 Wrote: argh its just one delay after another for me...they said this .. If you have recently joined a large group there were some issues where account names had been overwritten. This has now been rectified and payments re-submitted with the 11th October payment file.
but then it sais this...UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here. SO NOW IVE NOT EVEN GOT A FRIKKIN DATE TO EXPECT MY MONEY Angry

I am so deflated right now I am flat as a pancake x
(17-10-2016, 13:44)Mistress_Silk Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 13:36)laura20 Wrote: argh its just one delay after another for me...they said this .. If you have recently joined a large group there were some issues where account names had been overwritten. This has now been rectified and payments re-submitted with the 11th October payment file.

I am so deflated right now I am flat as a pancake x

ditto
I'm a bit annoyed because I'm pretty sure I asked whether Colin's name being there would hinder the pending payments and was told no. Now I find that it does hinder processing of the pending payments, so more waiting.
All this faffing is a pain in the arse.

Admin, please advise on what to do. Change the name back to mine until pending payments are received?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KTC for this post:
  • Tara25