Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Problems with AW
see lass nothing to do with your profile Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(11-10-2016, 12:10)country-gal Wrote: BTW Lucy nowt wrong with vanilla , that's rather refreshing I love being vanilla gives my ass a rest lol

LOL! Just spat my tea everywhere reading that!

xxx
(11-10-2016, 12:13)country-gal Wrote: see lass nothing to do with your profile Wink

lol thanks xx
You not on cam today? Going off at 1. What a waste of 3 hours! lol xx
yeah country gal i get jel when i see girls constantly in pvt at like 3.99 a min im thinkin jeez wat am i doing wrong but i still do very well, we r all differnt and ofer different things thats what i like about aw, u can have one bad day then the next can be great-its always up and down xxx
oh and has anyones money gone in yet? mine hasnt Sad sorry ill stop winging now lol x
New Update from AdultWork: Tuesday 11 October

UK Bank Payments for 27 Sept & 4 October should be hitting bank accounts today. We are monitoring the situation, please do not bombard the Help Centre if your funds have not arrived until Wednesday afternoon.

UK Bank payments for today (11 October) have been submitted and will arrive as soon as possible after the previous two weeks' backlog has cleared. We envisage this being this week.

Members with pending cheque requests will be able to convert these to UK Bank or EU Bank requests on Wednesday.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Tara25, YoungMumBellaRose
(11-10-2016, 14:27)laura20 Wrote: yeah country gal i get jel when i see girls constantly in pvt at like 3.99 a min im thinkin jeez wat am i doing wrong but i still do very well, we r all differnt and ofer different things thats what i like about aw, u can have one bad day then the next can be great-its always up and down xxx
Today was definitely a bad day for me lol Gonna have to get my ass on cam this evening now ! Boo hoo! lol xx
i didnt work yesterday and havent yet-ill be on about 4 ish hope its a good day for us all xxx
Of course there's somebody up there who decides to have a sick joke. I go to check bank account and guess what? My online banking is down due to "maintenance issues". Fucking, sick, sadistic cunts....
Never look at how other people are doing or what they are doing or their profiles because in the end like said you will get jealous and you will push yourself to do things you ordinarily would not or to put your prices up too where you feel like you are ripping guys off.

You are your only competition work hard and do not worry about others.