Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Problems with AW
Ok just went in free view ( which i hate doing lol ) Got a cpl of grps. Maybe i should change my profile pic ha ha x
might log out of everything and reboot, Sometimes finds that gives things a kick start. Probably just coincidence but if it works .... lol x
(11-10-2016, 11:33)country-gal Wrote: some gals are busy , others are quiet , its just the way AW goes at times , nothing to worry about x

It was very strange seeing only 1 girl pvt and nobody grp. Made me thing something was up :/ xx
bella your stunning , chill , sometimes its just hit and miss on here , I used to to get so stressed out if I was quiet , I would think is it me , is it my profile photo , if the guys like the look of a gals profile they will come in and chat , sometimes the balls are full but the wallet is empty.....mwah xxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • lucyloo, YoungMumBellaRose
I also stop watching who is in paid mode as it stirs up my jealously and sometimes I do get jealous on here , its a female thing I no longer see who is busy or who is quiet as I personally found it had a negative effect on me doing that x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • lucyloo, YoungMumBellaRose
(11-10-2016, 11:51)country-gal Wrote: I also stop watching who is in paid mode as it stirs up my jealously and sometimes I do get jealous on here , its a female thing I no longer see who is busy or who is quiet as I personally found it had a negative effect on me doing that x

Great advice that. I never look anymore. I'm very "vanilla" and as such I don't get as much traffic as other girls. It really used to get me down hearing how much some girls earnt, how many callers they had etc. At one point I questioned if it was worth me doing it.
But you know what 2 years later I'm still here. I do what I'm, comfortable with and when I want to do it. Not many women can say that about any job Smile
Respect to all us Cam Ladies Smile

xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • country-gal
Just a heads up  AW states there is a glitch with DirectCam: https://twitter.com/AdultWorkcomJustCamIt & #DirectCam issues are being investigated
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
exactly , its human nature especially for those of us in this industry to get a little jealous , mesmerized , intimidated , a whole array of emotions can stir up when some gals always seem to be busy and others struggle , I used to be terrible with looking and getting rather neurotic and obsessive about it , now I avoid checking at all costs , its difficult though not to compare yourself to others but we do that anyway not just on here , I still get lasses popping in when i'm in free cam seeing if I am busy lol but its the nature of the business , guys will go to a lass whom they find attractive or interesting etc etc , sometimes the guys are busy but because adultwork don't advertise there will always be more and more lasses joining , more than there are fellas and that at times makes the competition even harder to get the guys coming to see you , some guys prefer the more younger , newer lasses , some prefer the more longer veteran types , adultwork is magical as in there will always be a lass that a guy will go too , there are so many different needs and likes out there , thank goodness , just be yourself and if your quiet your quiet it has nowt to do with you , sometimes your really busy and those lasses whom were busy are then quiet and may be looking at you and wondering why your busy it goes on and always will xxxxxxx
BTW Lucy nowt wrong with vanilla , that's rather refreshing I love being vanilla gives my ass a rest lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • lucyloo
(11-10-2016, 12:02)Angel Wrote: Just a heads up  AW states there is a glitch with DirectCam: https://twitter.com/AdultWorkcomJustCamIt & #DirectCam issues are being investigated

I knew it!! lol