Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Problems with AW
A few girls are having this issue. Have you alerted the help desk?
(11-10-2016, 11:26)Lisadavelatte Wrote: Maybe it's just a quiet spell
Xxx

Even on quiet days I get at least a few "knock door runs". This silence is painful lol. I'm actually doing housework Surprised
urgh i hate those ones that do that-so frustrating-what r they expecting to see lol?!
They have put a wee update on twitter about a glitch girls but states it's up and running now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • lucyloo
adultwork traffic is hit and miss , it always has been that way, although I have noticed that directcam have been a little glitchy...guys coming in with no BW and then leaving but this isn't a new issue , also a quiet spell will be hitting soon for Halloween , holidays , then November as everyone saves for Christmas and that isn't far away , it happens being busy and then quiet been like that for the past ten years xxx
(11-10-2016, 11:27)mistresscristal Wrote: A few girls are having this issue. Have you alerted the help desk?

No as I just put it down to connection/slow day as other girls are on in the UK.
But will do if others having issues xxx
(11-10-2016, 11:28)lucyloo Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 11:26)Lisadavelatte Wrote: Maybe it's just a quiet spell
Xxx

Even on quiet days I get at least a few "knock door runs". This silence is painful lol. I'm actually doing housework  Surprised

Yes get a few of those been two hours now not one call xxx
I did have a day of "knock and run" yesterday. That's the moment I take free off. When it's quiet; I use my time to do some marketing ;-)
(11-10-2016, 11:29)laura20 Wrote: urgh i hate those ones that do that-so frustrating-what r they expecting to see lol?!

Doesn't bother me... How I know everything's working on slow days! Besides we can't all be everyone's cup of tea and some just lose their nerve lol x
some gals are busy , others are quiet , its just the way AW goes at times , nothing to worry about x