Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative cashing out options
Further to my previous post, I've done some more digging & it seems that Payoneer & Paxum are also likely to be the next on the chopping block.

How are we meant to cash out on earnings?

AW are still taking their percentage, even though our paying out options come with additional charges.

What gives?

30% always seemed painful, but given the use of the platform & pay out facilities it was acceptable. Now though? they take the same amount but we're having more companies chipping away at our income before it arrives in cash money. I can only assume that more SP's will up their prices to make up for it, and SS will go elsewhere as the costs increase.

Poor AW, all our funds sitting in their account earning interest....
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
This is worrying, what makes you think payoneer and paxum aren't going to be around for much longer?
Please does anyone know, if you have any cheque payments pending do they have to be converted to paxum, payoneer or paytoo, or is there any way of getting the credits back on our accounts and withdrawing them to UK bank instead when it becomes available. Many thanks.
(10-10-2016, 10:54)Katy_D_South Wrote: Further to my previous post, I've done some more digging & it seems that Payoneer & Paxum are also likely to be the next on the chopping block

Please elaborate
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

(10-10-2016, 17:19)MissJoannadeVil Wrote: Please does anyone know, if you have any cheque payments pending do they have to be converted to paxum, payoneer or paytoo, or is there any way of getting the credits back on our accounts and withdrawing them to UK bank instead when it becomes available.  Many thanks.

Hi, I dont believe AW are able to issue cheques anymore. It may be possible to convert them, putting them back on your account is most likely not an option anymore.

Contact AW via help centre for exact info and give the details of the cheque transfers. Eg date and amount.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4