Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted
they look pretty good and even accept mobiles for phone chat , most only use a landline , its worth thinking about .......never thought I would say that as AW has been my only site I work on for a decade ....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • iloveit38
(13-10-2016, 10:48)country-gal Wrote: they look pretty good and even accept mobiles for phone chat , most only use a landline , its worth thinking about .......never thought  I would say that as AW has been my only site I work on for a decade ....

Yeh I not long ago signed up to AW and got a bit scared by the payment issue admittedly. I have put it off. But I do work for chatrecruit also and have done for several years and to be fair never ever had a problem with payment. I started off on phones first but then added cams and my business has pretty much tripled with them. Like the other girl I get paid weekly too. Better to be safe than sorry IMO!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what currency are AW payments made to UK banks? nippleheaven 4 7,977 26-04-2014, 18:02
Last Post: nippleheaven