Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

best cam show / phonechat
(13-07-2011, 07:27)CurvaceousKate Wrote: How much money do you make doing that? It would have to be good for me to waste my entire evening. I think I would rather do the real thing. Seriously perhaps if it was a night during the week, but Saturday!

I'm not sure you can get Italian takeaway where I live, so I would be stumped. Plus having a teenage so around the house doesn't help.

Lol Kate, that could be part of the whole experience. Your son could be asked to interrupt at the wrong moment that sort of thing Tongue . Had that happen in the past, though in Civvies not punting.

Sounds like you are a party animal on a saturday then Kate???
Oh Monty I am tempted to allow you to think that about me, it is so much more exciting than the truth. I rarely go out socially at all. Having said that, I am going out with friends this Saturday for a drink and a curry, but my normal scenario would be to get cosy on the sofa, tinker on the laptop and watch telly. Possibly throw in a glass or two of red wine or bottle of magners into the mix.

If it is cold I may introduce a blanket to get cosy, have the fire on and of course there is the pussycat to contend with. If I'm feeling flush I may get a takeaway, or I might have cooked something nice to eat. It's probably not unlike the scenario, but I enjoy my own company and don't always want to be thinking about other people. I like to switch off.

Perhaps I'm too much of an insular person?
if i do it with the phone i can make 110 for 6 hrs
(13-07-2011, 09:36)lolo Wrote: if i do it with the phone i can make 110 for 6 hrs

Thats good going Lolo Big Grin
had a aw booked chat the other day lasting 5 hours, kept singing flower of scotland to me lol made me 450
(13-07-2011, 09:26)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh Monty I am tempted to allow you to think that about me, it is so much more exciting than the truth. I rarely go out socially at all. Having said that, I am going out with friends this Saturday for a drink and a curry, but my normal scenario would be to get cosy on the sofa, tinker on the laptop and watch telly. Possibly throw in a glass or two of red wine or bottle of magners into the mix.

If it is cold I may introduce a blanket to get cosy, have the fire on and of course there is the pussycat to contend with. If I'm feeling flush I may get a takeaway, or I might have cooked something nice to eat. It's probably not unlike the scenario, but I enjoy my own company and don't always want to be thinking about other people. I like to switch off.

Perhaps I'm too much of an insular person?

No I dont think so - I do know where you are coming from having done it myself a few times. Does strike me though that there might be room for another as there is nothing better than a cuddle up on the sofa after eating and watching a good film on the TV Big Grin
(13-07-2011, 09:40)lolo Wrote: had a aw booked chat the other day lasting 5 hours, kept singing flower of scotland to me lol made me 450

Jeez that was good - mind you I think I would rather spend 5 hours with you than on the phone to you. However, I might need carrying out on a stratcher after but what a way to go Big Grin
exactly Monty, if someone was with me and cuddling me then that I would enjoy, but to be stuck on the phone all that time, even if I'm doing my normal things... It just does not appeal.

I'm definitely more your hands on type.
(13-07-2011, 09:41)monty69 Wrote: Jeez that was good - mind you I think I would rather spend 5 hours with you than on the phone to you. However, I might need carrying out on a stratcher after but what a way to go Big Grin

i prefer the real thing but as he was over in canada it was impossible

phone chatting is frustrating its why i had hundreds of affairs when i started it years ago
(13-07-2011, 09:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: exactly Monty, if someone was with me and cuddling me then that I would enjoy, but to be stuck on the phone all that time, even if I'm doing my normal things... It just does not appeal.

I'm definitely more your hands on type.

Funny that, I got the distinct impression that you might be Big Grin
Woohoo a man who understands me!