Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

best cam show / phonechat
(12-07-2011, 10:39)monty69 Wrote: Oh yes, love the latest Avatar Lolo - you look fab

why thank u kind sir Heart
(12-07-2011, 10:40)lolo Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 10:39)monty69 Wrote: Oh yes, love the latest Avatar Lolo - you look fab

I missed a bit out - you look fecking horny in that avatar Big Grin Heart
(12-07-2011, 10:43)monty69 Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 10:40)lolo Wrote:

I missed a bit out - you look fecking horny in that avatar Big Grin Heart

now monty u will have me blushing everywhere Big GrinHeart
Yeah right Lolo ha ha
excuse me monty i do blush
Hmm I will need to check in September Lolo

Mind you I thought you would be like me, takes a hell of a lot to make me blush!
well i'll have to check that out in sept as well Wink
my best phone chat is a GFE guy -
he sends me a tip on Fridays- to buy wine, order takeout (italian) and get movie (DVD) and instructions to tivo some inane sitcoms
on saturday - we have dinner and a movie - then some nookie, then snuggle and watch sitcoms... sometimes I doze off even....
calls are usually 6pm-midknight.

he says its the best saturday night date ever -no strings attached - because I will blow him and I dont expect him to take do something on Sunday morning... (like brunch with my friends)

his thing... if it flies, floats or fucks - its better to rent
quite a few callers love doing that melinda
How much money do you make doing that? It would have to be good for me to waste my entire evening. I think I would rather do the real thing. Seriously perhaps if it was a night during the week, but Saturday!

I'm not sure you can get Italian takeaway where I live, so I would be stumped. Plus having a teenage so around the house doesn't help.