Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

update
UPDATE----- We are 80% confident that we will be able to start processing UK Bank payments on Thursday. Due to the backlog it make take between 1 and 3 days for all payments to be processed.

If this set-up and integration completes on Thursday or Friday we envisage payments scheduled for 11 October being performed as normal. In some cases, payments scheduled for the 11th may arrive before the backlogged payments.

Anyone in the process of setting up with an alternative provider should continue with that. As demonstrated by this temporary loss in service, everyone should have a backup payment method available.

Contrary to yesterday's update, there is no need to enter address detail at this time, it will not speed up the process. This information will be required in future and will be collected at the point of requesting a transfer.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • harmony-uk, Miss Deviant, YoungMumBellaRose
(05-10-2016, 16:39)laura20 Wrote: UPDATE-----   We are 80% confident that we will be able to start processing UK Bank payments on Thursday.  Due to the backlog it make take between 1 and 3 days for all payments to be processed.

If this set-up and integration completes on Thursday or Friday we envisage payments scheduled for 11 October being performed as normal.  In some cases, payments scheduled for the 11th may arrive before the backlogged payments.

Anyone in the process of setting up with an alternative provider should continue with that.  As demonstrated by this temporary loss in service, everyone should have a backup payment method available.

Contrary to yesterday's update, there is no need to enter address detail at this time, it will not speed up the process.  This information will be required in future and will be collected at the point of requesting a transfer.

It's all looking VERY positive. I think we're at the final run now. I'm starting to breathe a little easier. I'm sure my bank account will be too! lol
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Blondie, Cece, country-gal
me too, very happy, i will be excited to check my online banking tomorrow thats for sure lol fingers crossed!! xxx
(05-10-2016, 16:46)laura20 Wrote: me too, very happy, i will be excited to check my online banking tomorrow thats for sure lol fingers crossed!! xxx

Meanwhile; I'll prepare the vat of wine to celebrate...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Blue-Velvet, Tara25
another update ---

We have been asked to submit our UK Bank payments to the new processing company. This means that they can no longer be converted into Payoneer, Paxum or PayToo. It is our belief that these payments will be effected over the course of Thursday and Friday. Update to follow mid-morning Thursday.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • harmony-uk
nothing updated about UK Payments since yesterday....xxxx hope there getting sorted been 9 working days now ....panic setting in
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Blondie
i know they said we would have an update thurs mid morning , nothing Sad
its worrying but these bank payments are backlogged and AW say they can take 1-3 working days , I have emailed daily pay but unsure as I don't like the idea of my profile which has taken ten years to build being under a group , but these are desperate times , ive had to ask my employer for an advance xxx as I aint using paxum etc I guess I need to shut up as we are all in the same boat waiting xxx
Hi guys, theres nothing to worry about at all at this stage. Everything is running as normal on AW its being sorted.

I now have no doubt that issue has been fixed, it will just take time getting the funds sent out to everyone.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
yh but they said an update thurs mid morning and nthing, just gives me the impression things are not sorted at all
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • AnnabelleCollins