Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with private mode on cam
Hi,

So I've just been camming with a guy who was on his phone. He logged off his phone, to c2c on his laptop. 

Now on his phone we were in private mode, but he said that on the laptop he could only see an option for group mode. I logged out, saved my settings again (which said offering private and group), but not sure if it's made any difference. 

Is it him doing something wrong, or is it a glitch my end? Kind of annoying, because as soon as someone else came into the room the guy logged out and hasn't come back. It would have been a long call too.  Dodgy
No need to reply to this guys, sorry! But I'll leave it here in case any other guys do not realize...

He didn't realize that you need to click on the NAME, not the picture, and then choose private. Doh...
(05-10-2016, 10:15)jackiebigtits Wrote: No need to reply to this guys, sorry! But I'll leave it here in case any other guys do not realize...

He didn't realize that you need to click on the NAME, not the picture, and then choose private. Doh...

Bless em. Some guys even need instructions on how to wipe their arse....

That's the problem. When their dicks are stiff they can only communicate with pictures. Brain cannot handle words! lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • jackiebigtits

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System warning - private mode request cancelled SeductiveCeline_x 3 1,730 16-12-2022, 19:48
Last Post: admin