Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
You're not looking at the bigger picture here.

Colin had his group. I assume he had a certain amount of money kept away in an account for such emergencies.
I then suspect he saw this pacnet problem and decided to take this opportunity to sign up more girls.
I am also assuming he thought AW would have this issue sorted quickly. Meaning, some girls were saved and he gains more members for his group "win win".
However there was a huge risk with this, that he didn't make clear on sign up, spent a lot of time persuading girls not to get a payoneer card or sign up with paxum.
As a result an absolute tonne of girls have joined, stripping his emergency funds, DP are now running out of money, girls are not being paid and this could have been avoided if he had kept the group smaller.
This is what I have the problem with.
There was always an option for payoneer or paxum, it's not leaving anyone to starve or go hungry, it would just have been a case of sorting an alternative and holding tight.

This is my issue, this is what I assume happened and I don't think it's unreasonable or inhumane.

Just to break it down.

If colin had £1000 and 10 girls in his group.
For example if they all got paid £10 daily pay they would be paid for 10 days.
If Colin added one more girl into the mix one person is not going to get paid on the 10th day. Or everyone else will have to take a cut.
If the number of girls doubled...there would only be 5 days left of funds.

Again I urge people to take control of their money. I am not saying Colin is a bad person but you can't deny that there has potentially been a huge fuck up in judgement here and there will be certain people who will take the hit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by del2 - 02-10-2016, 19:46

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,990 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 84,645 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,431 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,515 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots