Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
DP managed to transfer my payment that was due for the 27th to DP...but the 4ths still there...hopefully it will be in monday (fingers crossed)
@blue-satin

I know the feeling...

Switched my credits to Payoneer, on Tuesday I think, had the card / account for a few years but never used it on AW, but no money has gone in yet. On the other thread some people had been paid through Payoneer.

Money was also due into the Payoneer account from another source today but nothing has arrived yet.

After switching to Payoneer, the payment is still showing to be processed on the 27th, but no updates.

Seems the whole banking system has gone nuts again, and the Americans are behind it yet again.

Sarah x x x
UK payments are waiting to be processed whilst they talk to other UK processors
(29-09-2016, 20:28)country-gal Wrote: UK payments are waiting to be processed whilst they talk to other UK processors

how much longer is it going to take!? getting antsy now we have had no update at all today! 
i appreciate that it must take a while but surely a little bit of info on the situation would put our minds at rest!
xx
Blondie sorry to ask , are you waiting for uk payment ? No updated news yet other than aw saying there in talks with two uk payment providers,,,,,just a waiting game really...... Especially as I personally am not using the other forms of payment xxxx
Trying not to worry as that won't speed the situation up ..... XXXX wait and relax , wait and relax
(29-09-2016, 21:16)country-gal Wrote: Blondie sorry to ask , are you waiting for uk payment ? No updated news yet other than aw saying there in talks with two uk payment providers,,,,,just a waiting game really...... Especially as I personally am not using the other forms of payment xxxx

hey, 
yes, waiting for uk bank payments Sad i don't mind waiting, would just be nice to have abit of an update!
are you?

i have paxum and payoneer set up now (waiting for payoneer card tho) but am holding out for AW to hopefully get this processor sorted 
i don't get what people mean when they say AW have transferred credits back? are they meaning from daily pay?!

xx
my secong pending credits have been sent back to my aw credits ,my first pending paiment was yesterday into my payonneer account now i am really happy , got all my money ,
so girls relax , they will sort everybody out soon x
xx
chloe
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to frenchchloeaw for this post:
  • country-gal, YoungMumBellaRose
Hi, 27th may be switchable, 4th wont be. For pending transfers its best to wait it out at this stage.

We'll provide payouts for you in the mean time with anything on the balance and any other earnings you wish to be sent once earned.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(29-09-2016, 21:49)admin Wrote: Hi, 27th may be switchable, 4th wont be. For pending transfers its best to wait it out at this stage.

We'll provide payouts for you in the mean time with anything on the balance and any other earnings you wish to be sent once earned.

Thanks

what do you mean 4th won't be? as in they aim to have a processor in place by then?
xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,699 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,843 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,387 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,458 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots