Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork
Hi...
i requested Monday's weekly payouts. My bank didn't received anything yet and although is Monday till midnight I was wondering when, as my credits statement seems untouched. I've been really chilled with all this situation but I'm loosing it as it second week that I don't receive anything and about to get in trouble with my bank.
Tomato soup for tea kids! (Almost running out of tomatoes too) xxx
(03-10-2016, 17:56)hornygirl1991 Wrote: It says transfer to Paxum? What circumstances? lol.

Im not in a rush by the way, if there are other girls that need it more, help them first.

Hi, currently AW are paying us VIA paxum but we pay you into your bank.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-10-2016, 18:08)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi...
i requested Monday's weekly payouts. My bank didn't received anything yet and although is Monday till midnight I was wondering when, as my credits statement seems untouched. I've been really chilled with all this situation but I'm loosing it as it second week that I don't receive anything and about to get in trouble with my bank.

Hi, yes sorry, working hard to get through them.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Ok, so what do you mean, youve done the best in the circumstances? Did I do something wrong?
(03-10-2016, 18:14)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Ok, so what do you mean, youve done the best in the circumstances? Did I do something wrong?

Hi, we were unable to send the full amount I meant sorry. Balance is probably one of the largest on AW right now so I tried my best to transfers as much as possible on it.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(03-10-2016, 18:08)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi...

Hi, funds sent, I hope it helps with the bills.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Thank you! Awsome service, really appreciated x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PeggyBoo for this post:
  • admin
Hi adm, is it possible to change my transfer request of the 4th to your Paxum account? I'm having trouble to verified my account with them and I still can't touch my funds from the 27th. Thanks
edited
(04-10-2016, 10:58)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi adm, is it possible to change my transfer request of the 4th to your Paxum account? I'm having trouble to verified my account with them and I still can't touch my funds from the 27th. Thanks

Hi, at this time we are unable to handle pending transfers, they would numbers in the hundreds of thousands and close us down over night.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • PeggyBoo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,273 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Creds, payout, dailypay, adultwork youngboiiii 2 4,305 02-05-2018, 22:46
Last Post: youngboiiii
  Credits, Payout,adultwork,dailypay youngboiiii 2 4,677 11-04-2018, 20:25
Last Post: Gracie_Rocks
  Queries re going Self-Employed poshie 15 31,120 13-08-2012, 16:40
Last Post: poshie