Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
Hi, if we can keep the arguing/baiting to a minimum please. No need for it, we are all adults.

Going off topic = locked thread, stay on topic if possible please.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal, Junior, KTC, Lisadavelatte, Ms Dee, Tara25
(28-09-2016, 14:31)Jade Fox Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 10:52)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 10:37)Jade Fox Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 09:50)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 09:32)Jade Fox Wrote: Hi

I made a transfer to paxum day before yesterday before that went down too and it said it would go through 11th October next thing I know paxum is also affected can you advise me on what to do? Will my money automatically be transferred back into my aw account ?

Jade

So have I does this mean when it goes throu we cannot transfer it !! I have emailed aw this morning to say it was a mistake on my part and asked to have my credits returned to my aw account fingers crossed 

Xxx
Yes I don't understand really if I'm just meant to leave it or what I should do. Grrrr because paxum are asking for hi tech photos of ID to verify my account too which is a real pain .
Hi again

Iv sent all docs don't know if they will get accepted !! But also send aw a message to say it was a mistake and can you have them returned into you're adult work account that's what I have don't they haven't got back yet thou I'll let u know if they do xxx

Thanks so much for info what email did you send to sorry to be a pest :0

Hiya hunni

Adult work have said they will cancel the paxum transfer in the morning although it's verified and only took 1 hour max to verify but I have no idea how to work it so requested adult work cancel my request and they have xxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • admin, Jade Fox
(28-09-2016, 14:18)beauvoir Wrote: Ana, you need to approve it at Payoneer's end also, have you done this on their site?

DP - Payoneer charge a one of amount to load your card, and a one of amount to withdraw/spend. If you withdraw/spend £10 or £1000 it'll be the same charge, so it doesn't work out at 9% at all. Further, the exchange rate is the market exchange rate, so I'm not sure where you're getting your figures from.

It matters not to me if girls sign up with DP or don't, however. People can be independent or hand over control; they can get paid via AW or by you, I don't care either way. I'm just making it known that DP are not the necessary way to have access to your earnings in spite of all thats happened this week. Like most sensible people, I'm retaining control and waiting this out. I thought I would test the Payoneer retroactive payment and it worked out in my favour.

If girls want to get hysterical and blindly panic resulting in signing up to a group then honestly, do it. Please do. I have nothing to gain by stopping you.

xx

I applied through their site not via AW. I'll just wait until my card arrives and I activate that before shooting payoneer help a message to see if they can link me up - or AW a message to link me. Thanks for the reply x
Hi Admin, just checking you saw my post earlier? Re 2 pending transactions that I understand you can ask AW to return to my AW account?
Thanks xx
Hi, a card directly from payoneer, as far as I am aware, wont work on Adultwork as AW is an adult site. Chase that up but if I remember, that info is correct.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(28-09-2016, 14:51)KTC Wrote: Hi Admin, just checking you saw my post earlier? Re 2 pending transactions that I understand you can ask AW to return to my AW account?
Thanks xx

Hi, request sent to AW.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • KTC
Can you confirm you got all the requests for dailypay from both profiles I submitted + the requests to cancel pending payments for them to go through dailypay? Thanks in advance.
(28-09-2016, 15:00)Junior Wrote: Can you confirm you got all the requests for dailypay from both profiles I submitted + the requests to cancel pending payments for them to go through dailypay? Thanks in advance.

Hi, applications arrived and I have added a note to them to request the cancellation of pending transfers.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Junior
Hi, quick note for new AW DP members, if you have asked us to cancel any pending transfers please dont attempt to change them to payoneer, paxum or paytoo afterwards as this can causes problems.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(28-09-2016, 13:42)admin Wrote: Hi, for payoneer, the fees are:

$2 two day load time
$5 instant load

Spending it =

In shop, online or withdrawing cash via ATM (once you have the payoneer card in your hand, usually 2 weeks). Balance is in USD. Costs can come to around 9% all in depending on how you do things. + a monthly fee to have the card.

Payoneer possibly has the biggest fees of all processors so be wary as always with anything new to you.

If not in DP and thinking of cashing out to Payoneer via AW (if you dont normally do it that way) I would recommend holding out and waiting for normal status to resume, by the time the card got to you AW will have it sorted anyway.

Thanks

Thanks for that info. I'm not faffig with changing payment methods etc. I am happy that AW will sort this sooner rather than later. It's in their interest after all. I was only asking for this last periods pay which I have transferred to Payoneer as that's my backup. I used it once years ago and couldn't remember
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • admin