Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
Hi, you can safely tick the box for now. We manually process all applications.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
im just a little concerned about the requirement of needing to give my password ? x
What percentage do Daily Pay take out of your earnings? Looked on here but can't find the details
where did the info come from that it could take from 2 months and up to 2 years? That sounds like a ridiculously long time considering there are loads of payment processors out there....

Now isn't the time for incorrect information or guess work. Unless that's a definite and came from AW themselves.
Hi, for DP Service:

Auto DP = -36%
Payout On Reqiest = -33.5%
Weekly = -33.5%

If you havent got VAT removed yet then it wont cost you a penny.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
So at the moment when I withdraw from AW I pay their admin fee and the VAT

If I join daily pay do I still pay both of those?
Hi, admin fee will always be there yes. VAT is removed from expenses but you will still pay the 36% for auto dailypay yes.

Thats an exceptional deal.

Then theres payout on request and weekly pay in which we pay you an extra 2.5% on top of your earnings.

With these figures, this is the best deal in the world.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(25-09-2016, 21:13)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: Suddenly I'm more than happy to have FREE DAILY PAY beside my name.

One thing after another AW.

Totally, requested my payout last night, woke up this morning checked my balance and voilas my money was in.  Thank you Dailypay Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • admin
(25-09-2016, 22:29)laura20 Wrote: im just a little concerned about the requirement of needing to give my password ? x

I was concerned myself, have been with Dailypay for 3 months and have had nothing but fantastic responses, help, always polite even when i nag and on time payouts from the group.  They do advise you once you have been added to the group that you can change your password again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • admin
I had a payment due for October 11th, it now looks like it's going in tomorrow.  Whew