Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
Ana, you need to approve it at Payoneer's end also, have you done this on their site?

DP - Payoneer charge a one of amount to load your card, and a one of amount to withdraw/spend. If you withdraw/spend £10 or £1000 it'll be the same charge, so it doesn't work out at 9% at all. Further, the exchange rate is the market exchange rate, so I'm not sure where you're getting your figures from.

It matters not to me if girls sign up with DP or don't, however. People can be independent or hand over control; they can get paid via AW or by you, I don't care either way. I'm just making it known that DP are not the necessary way to have access to your earnings in spite of all thats happened this week. Like most sensible people, I'm retaining control and waiting this out. I thought I would test the Payoneer retroactive payment and it worked out in my favour.

If girls want to get hysterical and blindly panic resulting in signing up to a group then honestly, do it. Please do. I have nothing to gain by stopping you.

xx
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to beauvoir for this post:
  • Ana_X, MissL, moongoddess
(28-09-2016, 14:14)moongoddess Wrote: Hi all,

Money from this week now in my paxum account.  Many thanks!

Big Grin Good luck to all.

One of mine has gone in too. PHEW.
It's so nice getting paid today with out having to hand my profile over to a complete stranger :Smile 

Takes 2 mins to sort payoneer there's no need to give up 6%.

I'm a limited company so I don't pay the VAT either. 

No money is worth handing my profile over to someone I don't know
Hi, from your screenshot, click the ok button to "apply now".

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I have transferred 25.00 to see if it goes into my Paxum! did it take you long moongoddess?
(28-09-2016, 14:18)beauvoir Wrote: Ana, you need to approve it at Payoneer's end also, have you done this on their site?

DP - Payoneer charge a one of amount to load your card, and a one of amount to withdraw/spend. If you withdraw/spend £10 or £1000 it'll be the same charge, so it doesn't work out at 9% at all. Further, the exchange rate is the market exchange rate, so I'm not sure where you're getting your figures from.

It matters not to me if girls sign up with DP or don't, however. People can be independent or hand over control; they can get paid via AW or by you, I don't care either way. I'm just making it known that DP are not the necessary way to have access to your earnings in spite of all thats happened this week. Like most sensible people, I'm retaining control and waiting this out. I thought I would test the Payoneer retroactive payment and it worked out in my favour.

If girls want to get hysterical and blindly panic resulting in signing up to a group then honestly, do it. Please do. I have nothing to gain by stopping you.

xx
Hi for the UK http://blog.payoneer.com/everything-you-...ion-rates/ payoneer have a 2.75% exchange rate fee, then mastercard also have their fee (up to 3.5%) and the local bank atm you are withdrawing from.

Go into your account and click on fees to see the list of fees.

The fees for payoneer have been posted a few times in this thread.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
It's always good to have an emergency back up fund for times like this. You can't rely on that payment always being readily available.I'm sitting tight. Won't be joining daily pay, absolutely no offence to them. But I have faith that payments to us UK ladies will get sorted. Like has already been said, AW will want this sorting ASAP as it also affects their pockets too.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to MissJoannadeVil for this post:
  • country-gal, del2, MissL, SwingingMilf
'I'm a limited company so I don't pay the VAT either. '

You can be a sole trader like most of us and not pay VAT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Junior for this post:
  • moongoddess
(28-09-2016, 10:52)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 10:37)Jade Fox Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 09:50)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 09:32)Jade Fox Wrote:
(25-09-2016, 09:28)admin Wrote: Hi, https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp
If anyone is affected by this you can make comment below.

Thanks

Hi

I made a transfer to paxum day before yesterday before that went down too and it said it would go through 11th October next thing I know paxum is also affected can you advise me on what to do? Will my money automatically be transferred back into my aw account ?

Jade

So have I does this mean when it goes throu we cannot transfer it !! I have emailed aw this morning to say it was a mistake on my part and asked to have my credits returned to my aw account fingers crossed 

Xxx
Yes I don't understand really if I'm just meant to leave it or what I should do. Grrrr because paxum are asking for hi tech photos of ID to verify my account too which is a real pain .
Hi again

Iv sent all docs don't know if they will get accepted !! But also send aw a message to say it was a mistake and can you have them returned into you're adult work account that's what I have don't they haven't got back yet thou I'll let u know if they do xxx

Thanks so much for info what email did you send to sorry to be a pest :0
(28-09-2016, 14:19)MissLouiseKay Wrote: It's so nice getting paid today with out having to hand my profile over to a complete stranger :Smile 

Takes 2 mins to sort payoneer there's no need to give up 6%.

I'm a limited company so I don't pay the VAT either. 

No money is worth handing my profile over to someone I don't know

^^ makes no sense, you work on the internet, do you know payoneer? AW? I wasnt a dp member before but I am now and I can tell you for their 3.5% charge its great, payoneer charge a whopper % anyway. I have my vat registered but for 3.5%, who could complain about that? You, thats who.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Madame-Kinkstress for this post:
  • moongoddess, Tara25