Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(28-09-2016, 13:52)admin Wrote: Hi, they are all true facts and figures. The worst thing you can do is give people who may not know any better a method that costs them alot. If thinking of the payoneer card, your best bet is to simply wait for AW to fix it.

I'm not telling people to do anything! I'm just updating. x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to beauvoir for this post:
  • admin
Or have my credits put back in my account..Either way..Sorry to be so dim lol
(28-09-2016, 13:55)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Or have my credits put back in my account..Either way..Sorry to be so dim lol

Hi, request sent to AW to cancel those pending transfers.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
@beauvoir

How do you link AW to your payoneer account? I've already requested payment by Paxum so it's not necessary immediately, but I can't seem to see where you would put any identifiable details in to receive funds from payoneer. And can funds be sent to payoneer before the card arrives?

Thanks x
Hey admin!

All our profiles have been removed from group, so they are ready when you get round to doing them. Could you request for all pending transfers to be cancelled so they can go through you? Think that will be the best bet for now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Junior for this post:
  • admin
(28-09-2016, 14:02)Ana_X Wrote: @beauvoir

How do you link AW to your payoneer account? I've already requested payment by Paxum so it's not necessary immediately, but I can't seem to see where you would put any identifiable details in to receive funds from payoneer. And can funds be sent to payoneer before the card arrives?

Thanks x

Hi, on the transfer page here https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransfe...July05.asp

Under the Payoneer tab, when you click "Submit Request" it will give a message to link your card to AW.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Uh, I've been using Payoneer for about 4 years now so I can't remember how I initially did it. Sorry, ducks x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to beauvoir for this post:
  • Ana_X
Hi Admin,

I have two transfers pending also. One due yesterday (27th) and one due next Monday 4th October. Is it possible for you to cancel these for me?
My user name is KTCannes (I will change my name on here too, when I figure out how lol).
Many thanks for the super work you're doing! It's very much appreciated. xx
(28-09-2016, 14:05)admin Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 14:02)Ana_X Wrote: @beauvoir

Thanks x

Hi, on the transfer page here https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransfe...July05.asp

Under the Payoneer tab, when you click "Submit Request" it will give a message to link your card to AW.

Thanks

Thanks, but it doesn't seem that way.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi all,

Money from this week now in my paxum account. Many thanks!

Big Grin Good luck to all.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moongoddess for this post:
  • HornyHeidiBush